Most Useful Tips to Avoid the Brain Stroke
Certain diseases cannot be avoided, but there are a few health disorders that can be controlled by making specific changes in your routine. Same is the case with Brain Attack or Brain Stroke.
Brain Stroke Prevention is possible because the cause of the disorder is known. It usually occurs due to heredity issues or lifestyle.
Now, the question is, how would you know if you suffer from a Brain Stroke, and In What Ways One Can Avoid it?
What are the Most Common Symptoms of a Brain Stroke?
The common symptoms of brain stroke in most of the patients are:
- Difficulty with understanding and delivering the speech. However, the symptoms can vary. Some may mumble with while others may not be able to understand the words that are spoken and respond in synchronisation.
- Numbness in one or the other part of the body, depending on the area under the effect of brain stroke. The common symptoms of brain stroke can be seen in arms, legs and face. If your face is affected, the consequences are visible. You can see the droop in the front while smiling.
- Another sign of a brain stroke is a vision disorder. The patient may suffer difficulty in seeing from one or both eyes. Some patients have blurred vision, while others often complain about the double vision.
- Severe headache. The headache is usually of high intensity resulting in vomiting, dizziness, and can also alter the consciousness.
- Trouble in walking. The sufferer fails to maintain the balance of the body, and also cannot coordinate. While walking, he might not be able to judge the steps and may fall often.
If you notice these symptoms in you or someone in your family; it is a brain stroke. Not only knowing that you are suffering from brain stroke is essential, but you should also know How to Avoid Brain Attack?
Preventive Tips to Avoid Brain Stroke:
There are conditions in the body that result in brain stroke. You have to make changes in your lifestyle so that you can overcome those health issues.
Some of the preventive measures are:
- Maintain the Blood Pressure Levels:
The higher levels of blood pressure in the body, double the risk of getting affected by the stroke. So, you have to make sure that the blood pressure levels of the body are within the desired limits, that is 140/90 mmHg.
You can control the blood pressure by reducing your salt consumption. Limit the use of salt to 1500 mg or less in a day. Other than that, you can avoid the consumption of food with high cholesterol levels like cheese, junk food and more. Improve your eating habits by consuming fruits, vegetables and other healthy things. Keep a regular check on blood pressure to maintain it.
Exercise helps in keeping your body healthy. You can manage your weight, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, maintain blood sugar and improves your overall health. Make sure you do not allow your weight to increase, as obesity is yet another reason that increases the chances of a brain stroke.
- Cut-Down Your Drinking or Completely Avoid it:
Alcohol is the root cause of severe health disorders; one of them is a brain attack. Either learn how to hold your glass or give up on drinking. The safe limit for the consumption of alcohol is one-two hard pegs for men, and for women, it is one in a day. Brain Attack Prevention is better than its treatment.
If you are suffering from the Brain Attack, and you don’t have the considerable improvement in trying the preventive measures, consult the doctor. The doctor will initiate the treatment following the non-surgical ways of healing if it does not work, the last option is a brain tumour surgery
Most of the patients recommended for Brain Tumour Surgery, wish to avail Treatment for Brain Tumour in India. It is because of the high success rate of the surgery, and also the affordable cost of treatment.