( For Best Treatment In India )
ADRENAL GLAND CANCER COST IN INDIA
|Adrenal Cancer Treatment Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
Adrenal glands are present above each kidney in the human body. These endocrine glands are responsible for producing hormones. It synthesises a variety of hormones including cortisol, adrenaline and steroid aldosterone.
Each gland has its significance, and any disease or disorder in the organ can lead to a significant hormonal disbalance in the body, disturbing the overall functionality. One of the common illnesses that affect the functionality of the adrenal glands is adrenal cancer.
ADRENAL GLAND CANCER COST IN INDIA
The starting cost of adrenal cancer treatment in India is USD 2,000 in case of chemotherapy and USD 6,200 if the condition of the patient can be treated by radiotherapy.
However, there are other factors also that determine the cost of adrenal cancer in India; they are:
- Selection of hospital for treatment
- Fees of the oncologist, surgeon and entire medical team
- Stage and grade of the tumour
- Type of cancer
- Treatment procedure
- No. Of chemotherapy or radiotherapy sessions
- Tests & Diagnosis
- Drugs & Medication and
What is Adrenal Cancer?
Adrenal Cancer refers to the spreading of abnormal cells in the adrenal glands. Adrenal cancer strikes the outer lining of the adrenal glands known as adrenal cortex.
Different types of adrenal cancer affect the organ and its functionality in different ways. The appearance of the tumour also differs from one another.
There are two most common variations of cancer that strikes an adrenal gland, they are:
- Benign Adenomas:
It refers to the non-cancerous tumours, generally less than 2 inches in size. These type of tumours do not show any disorders, signs and symptoms. It may cause no harm to the body even if left untreated.
- Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma:
It refers to the cancerous or malignant tumours that are responsible for the secretion of hormones causing the abnormalities in the body. It is usually more than two inches in size and may even spread to other organs.
Who is a Patient for Adrenal Cancer Treatment:
Adrenal Cancer in advanced stages shows considerable signs and symptoms. If the patient observes the below-mentioned changes in the body, he or she must consult the doctor immediately.
- Increase in growth of hair in the pubic area, face and underarms
- Abnormality in the erection of the penis
- Early signs of puberty in female
- Abnormal size of the clitoris
- Increase in weight of the body
- Frequent urination
- Muscle cramps
- Irregularity in periodic cycles
- Increased blood sugar
- High Blood pressure
- Increase in size of breasts in males and
- Other issues with discharge.
You may visit your family doctor if you suffer any abnormalities. He can forward the patient to an oncologist, in case, he finds the signs and symptoms of Adrenal Cancer.
The Procedure for the Treatment of Adrenal Cancer:
None of the treatment procedure begins without tests and diagnosis.
To decide regarding the treatment of adrenal cancer, the doctor performs specific tests that include:
- Blood tests to check the abnormality in the hormonal levels produced by the malignant cells.
- Urine tests, it provides the information for abnormal hormonal levels in the body.
- CT Scan, to locate the position of the tumour in the adrenal gland.
- MRI Scan
- Biopsy, to analyse the nature of tumour cells.
- PET, for examining the location and type of tumour
- Ultrasound is essential to know if the tumour affects only the adrenal gland or has spread to the connecting parts.
Based on the overall medical analysis of the patient; oncologists decide the procedure for the treatment.
It is a surgical process wherein the surgeon removes the adrenal gland from the body to kill cancer. This process is used when the disease is not restricted to the adrenal gland but spread to other organs also.
If the growth of cancer cells become uncontrollable, the oncologists may also remove lymph nodes and other tissues. The surgical procedure may be different for each patient, depending on the overall medical health.
It refers to the consumption of drugs to control the spreading of cancer to other parts of the body. This method of treatment is useful if adrenal cancer is detected in early stages.
The drugs can be given to the patient either through the mouth or injected directly in veins depending on the medical condition.
Radiotherapy cannot be used as the primary mode of treatment for adrenal cancer. However, it can be used after the surgery to control the condition of the patient and stop the growth of cancer cells.
After the Surgery:
The patient has to stay in the hospital for observation for five days and 12 to 15 days outside the hospital.
During this period, the patient must follow the instructions of the medical team to recover from the disease and avoid complications.
Periodic checkups and consultation with an oncologist are essential to avoid the chances of regrowth of abnormal tissues.
Complications After the Adrenal Cancer Treatment:
The treatment is generally successful. However, it can lead to some temporary side-effects in the patient that can be cured with drugs and therapies.
Some of the common risks after the treatment are:
- Loss of appetite
- Hormonal disorder
- Hair loss
- Loss of weight
- Difficulty in swallowing and
- Excessive bleeding.
Patients are travelling to India for their cancer treatment from different parts of the world. It is because of the availability of the number of:
- Top oncologists
- Best hospitals
- High-success rate of surgeries
- Low cost of treatment and most importantly,
- The availability of medical tourism companies to provide them with the right guidance.
It is hard to make the factual choices for the treatment in a foreign country as even one wrong decision can prove to be fatal. However, healthcare travellers to India do not face such issues because medical tourism companies like Denesa Health help them in every possible way.
Taking services under Denesa Health, you can:
- Receive an online quote for personalised treatment
- A timely appointment with the top oncologist
- Secure medical Visa
- Regular follow-up care and much more.
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.