( For Best Treatment In India )
Estimate Cost of BARIATRIC in India
|Bariatric Surgery Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
|Starting 7000 USD||2||2||5||7|
( 5481.6 Indian Rupees )
20 USD * Days
Near Hospital, 2 Beds, Air-Conditioned, Attached Bathroom, TV, FREE Wi-Fi and Breakfast.
Kitchen for Self-Cooking.
( 4385.38 Indian Rupees )
8 USD * 2 person * Days
( 1644.48 Indian Rupees )
3 USD * 2 person * Days
( 11237.28 Indian Rupees )
5% of all the above expenses. Usually covers - Medicines, unknown expenses, near by sight seeing etc.
Approximate Total Cost For
Bariatric in India
( Indian Rupees.)
- Obesity is a growing health disorder all around the world. People may ignore it initially if they do not suffer significant health issues, but not gaining control over the continuously increasing weight can lead to severe consequences.
- Obesity is measured in terms of Body Mass Index or BMI. The ideal BMI range for a body as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) is 18.5 to 29.5. If a person has a BMI above 30, then he or she is obese.
- Body Mass Index is nothing but the measure of your weight about the height. Obesity is divided into three different categories, which includes:
- Class I: For BMI 30-35
- Class II: BMI Range 35-39
- Class III: BMI 40 and above.
- If a person is careful about the body changes and accumulation of fats in the body, he can gain control over his weight by following a balanced diet and maintaining an exercise routine. It is highly feasible for patients in the range of Class I obesity.
- But, if you are suffering from Class II or Class III obesity, then it is hard to regain a fit and healthy body by diet and exercise alone.
- Under such circumstances, a person often has to undergo a surgical treatment to get back to a healthy life known as Bariatric Surgery.
Cost of Bariatric Surgery in India:
The cost of bariatric surgery in India varies between the range of USD 6,500 to USD 8,000. The exact cost of treatment depends on:
- The health condition of the patient
- Type of surgery suggested by the doctor
- Choice of the hospital for an operation
- Quote from the surgeon
- Medication &
- Tests and diagnosis.
MORE ABOUT BARIATRIC
What is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric Surgery refers to a surgical treatment that aims at reducing the weight of the body by making considerable changes to the digestive system of the patient.
A particular type of bariatric surgery confines your abdomen to a smaller size, that restricts your eating capabilities and makes you feel fuller.
While there is yet another type of surgery in which the surgeons treat your small intestine that is responsible for absorbing the calories and nutrients from anything you eat or drink.
The surgery allows a patient to lose 30 or 40% of the overall body weight. It highly depends on the:
- Type of surgery
- The response of the body to the treatment
- Diet and
- The daily routine of the patient.
Who is a Candidate for Bariatric Surgery?
A person can undergo Bariatric Surgery, if
- The BMI is 40 or above
- Surgeons also consider a person with a BMI above 35 if the patient suffers severe health issues. It can be sleep apnea, heart disorders, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and more
- The doctors may suggest bariatric surgery even for Class I obese person if obesity leads to significant issues in the gastric band.
If you are planning to undergo bariatric surgery, and you expect desirable results; you have to make your mindset for lifelong changes. It will put you to restrictions in terms of:
- Physical activities and
Also, a patient has to visit the doctor regularly for a periodic check-up and also commit to intake the essential nutrients, proteins, vitamins and minerals for the rest of their life.
Bariatric Surgery is a final option for a person who has tried all the non-surgical methods and is still unable to stabilise the weight. The patient immediately regains the lost weight in case of any changes in lifestyle or eating habits.
Moreover, body weight now makes you compromise with your routine life and leads to several other disorders.
Also, ask your doctor about the risks and complications involved with the surgery.
Bariatric surgery is meant for adults, but doctors perform bariatric surgery even in teenagers if the person has attained the adult height and suffer significant health issues.
- BMI of 40+ with high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Someone with a BMI 35+ and suffering severe obesity disorders. Diabetes and sleep apnea can be amongst the top list.
Types of Bariatric Surgery:
There exist two primary divisions for the Bariatric Surgery based on the method of performing the treatment. They are:
- Open Bariatric Surgery:
In open bariatric surgery, the surgeons make a single extended cut in the abdomen to operate. It is usually an option for patients suffering from:
- End-stage obesity
- Has a medical history of stomach surgery
- The patient has complicated health issues.
In this method, the surgeon makes several small incisions and use thin surgical equipment to accomplish the treatment process. The optic cameras provide necessary guidance on the screen. This surgery involves negligible risks and even less painful.
Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery is the first preference of a surgeon wherever possible. However, it has certain restrictions and cannot give satisfactory results for all the patients.
The surgeon makes several tests and diagnosis of patients to analyse the overall health and decide on the type of surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions About BARIATRIC
What is most common types of Bariatric Surgical Options Practised in India?
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Lap Gastric Bypass Surgery.
Complications of Bariatric Surgery:
There are no significant complications of bariatric surgery. The person can feel more active after the surgery and can get back to a healthy life.
However, there will be considerable restrictions on your food intake, but that will be for your healthy living.
If your doctor suggests you undergo bariatric surgery and you have made up your mind, you can plan to visit India for affordable as well as satisfactory treatment.
Here, you can receive the desired assistance from one of the best medical tourism companies; Denesa Health.
The team helps the medical traveller with all the requirements like fixing an appointment with the surgeon, knowing the best centre for treatment, follow-up care and much more.
Here are some Related treatments to your category
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.