( For Best Treatment In India )
BRAIN CANCER COST IN INDIA
Brain Cancer Treatment Price
No. of Travellers
Days in Hospital
Days Outside Hospital
Total Days in India
The brain usually comprises of a specific type of cells, and transformation in the natural characteristic of a brain cell may lead to growth and multiplication of the abnormal cells.
These abnormal cells may either travel to the brain from other parts of the body or may originate in the brain.
The condition often can lead to the disorder known as brain cancer.
BRAIN CANCER COST IN INDIA
The starting cost of brain cancer is USD 5,000. However, it can go as high as USD 13,000 depending on the condition of the patient. The factors deciding the cost of brain cancer treatment are:
- Type of cancer
- Stage of cancer
- Type of treatment
- Choice of hospital
- Preference of surgeon and
What is Brain Cancer?
Brain cancer refers to the growth of abnormal cells in the brain that interferes with the brain as well as body functions. The most common disorders due to brain cancer are a failure of effective muscle control, loss of sensation, memory issues, abnormality in body functions and much more.
The causes of brain cancer can vary from one person to another, and it is not a very common form of illness. 5% of brain cancer originates as a result of hereditary problems while some others arise due to genetic disorders like tuberous sclerosis, neurofibromatosis etc.
Brain cancer is usually divided into different grades based on the growth rate of the cells, the appearance of the cell through a microscope and also the nature of the cells. The cells can either be benign or aggressive. Brain cancer usually divides into four grades
- Grade I: It is a benign tumour with least chances of growth and multiplication.
- Grade II: It is also benign cancer where the abnormal cells grow and multiply at a faster rate.
- Grade III: Here, the person suffering from the malignant or cancerous tumour, but the cancerous cells remain limited to a place
- Class IV: Grade IV cancer is due to a malignant neoplasm, where the cancer cells multiply as well as travel to other sections of the brain.
All the grades of brain cancer account for different stages of the disease and also calls for separate proceedings for treatment.
Who is a Candidate for Brain Cancer Treatment?
Brain Cancer has varied symptoms for different patients. It may always not show any specific signs. It is possible to detect cancer with the help of tests and diagnosis. However, if a candidate suffers from the following symptoms, he must check with an oncologist immediately.
- Altered mental status, there may be variations in alertness, attention and also difficulty with memory
- Vision disorders
- Speech difficulties and
- Changes in emotional response
If the diagnosis reports after visiting the doctor reveal brain cancer in the patient, they must seek their opinion for the treatment.
The oncologist will guide for the treatment depending on various stages of cancer. In case the patient has some complicated issue, or the disease affects some crucial spot of the brain, oncologists may seek an opinion from neurosurgeon too. The medical team will comprise of specialists and subspecialists to treat the patient in such conditions.
The Procedure for Brain Cancer Treatment:
Treatment of brain cancer is usually a very complicated procedure. It may involve several diagnostic procedures and consult with more than one oncologists.
- The medical team for the treatment of brain cancer patient comprises a neurosurgeon, oncologist, general physician, radiation therapist, physiotherapist, dietician, nurses etc.
- Oncologist chooses on a type of treatment depending on the size of the tumour, target area, age of the patient, type of cancer and much more.
- All the procedures start with giving general anaesthesia to the patient.
- It is possible to treat some instances by using either chemotherapy or radiation therapy, but in some cases, the oncologists make use of combined therapies.
- The purpose of brain cancer surgery is to remove the signs and symptoms of the tumour seen during the diagnosis and to end the presence of a tumour.
- If by the end of the treatment, oncologists cannot remove the tumour, they perform yet another test to identify the type of cancer.
- Most of the time, it is possible to cure benign tumours completely, but malignant tumours can be a problem to eradicate cancer.
- In such cases, further assistance from neurosurgeon can help to retain relief from the situation.
- It may not be possible to remove cancer in one sitting and make require more than one surgical procedures.
Treatment of cancer is not always a surgical procedure. The oncologists may use radiation therapy to treat patients who cannot undergo surgery.
The best part of radiation therapy is that it strikes only the targeted abnormal cells and do not make any difference to healthy cells.
After the Surgery:
Recovery from brain cancer may take time varying from a few months to one year. The patient may have to undergo radiation therapy even after the surgery to kill the remaining tumour cells.
Also, taking medicines is a must. However, along with medication, the patient must take regular follow up from the doctors.
It is essential to check that the medicine does not lead to any side-effects in the patients as the treatment and medications can also lead to severe complications in the patient.
Risks After Brain Cancer Treatment:
The brain is an essential part of the human body as it has complete control over actions and reactions. Any damage to the healthy cells in the brain while destroying the cancerous cells can lead to complicated conditions and side-effects.
If the patient does not suffer any complexities during the treatment or in the recovery time, there can be long term complications.
Some of the common risks are:
- Loss of speech
- Hearing disorders
- Memory problems
- Inability to respond precisely and
- There can be a problem with other senses too.
If you are planning to visit India for brain cancer treatment, you can contact Denesa Health Medical Tourism company in India. They will help you out in availing the best as well as a successful surgery in India.
They will make all the arrangements right from providing you assistance in getting the medical visa, helping in getting the treatment from the best oncologists, appointment in a top hospital, getting the approximate treatment cost and with follow-up too.
In short, the team will help you with every possible thing so that you do not face any issues during your medical tourism in India.
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.