BRAIN STROKE TREATMENT COST IN INDIA
- Treatment Cost
- Treatment Specification
- Top Doctors
- Top Hospitals
- Patient Testimonials
BRAIN STROKE TREATMENT COST IN INDIA
|Brain Stroke Treatment Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
When the supply of blood is interrupted to the cells of your brain, you can suffer considerable changes in your body. This is because the oxygen and other necessary nutrients do not reach to the affected section of the brain. The brain cells begin to die as a result.
The brain stroke is an emergency medical situation that demands the treatment in the early stages. Any delay in the medical proceedings can lead to severe complications and sometimes prove to be fatal.
The nature and symptoms of a brain stroke vary depending upon the area in the brain affected. However, there is nothing to worry about as it is feasible to treat this medical disorder successfully.
If you talk about the deaths due to brain stroke, almost 50% of the patients suffering from it died. But with researches and clinical advancements, it is now possible to treat the disease, and the death rate due to brain stroke has reduced to 90%.
BRAIN STROKE TREATMENT COST IN INDIA
Brain Stroke Treatment in India starts at the cost of USD 8,000. However, it may vary depending upon the location of brain stroke, size of the affected area, need for tests and the proceedings of treatment.
The best neurosurgeons in India will analyse your condition and provide the personalised quote. You can visit India as a medical tourist to avail the treatment in the top hospitals of India, from the best doctors & surgeons at affordable costs.
What is Brain Stroke?
A brain stroke is a condition that results in abnormal responses from a human brain, and hence, the patient may act in an abnormal manner.
Brain stroke does not reflect the visible signs in all the patients, but each situation is different from another. Some of the most observed symptoms in patients suffering from brain stroke are:
The patient may suddenly suffer from an instantaneous unbearable chronic pain either in some parts of the head or may feel the heaviness in the entire head. The condition does not stop here, but you may also suffer from nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, dizziness and seizures. If you see such signs in you or anyone in your family, brain stroke may be the reason behind it. Consider visiting the doctor at the earliest.
- Inability to Walk:
You may start stumbling and even fall while walking without having any specific cause. It is because you lose control over your body. The patient is unable to maintain the coordination between the instructions of the brain and functions of the body.
- Vision Disorders:
It is quite possible that you may lose your vision either from a single eye or both the eyes. Some patients lose their sight completely while others may have a blurred image or can see double. The consequences may vary depending upon the neural damage or location of the disorder.
- Slow Grasping Power:
The patient loses his ability to understand and respond. He may take time to analyse the speech of a person and also when he tries to speak; there can be significant fumbling. Either he may not be able to talk & may give irrelevant responses.
Numbness in any part of the body. The stroke may paralyse your arm, legs or entire one side of the body. Sometimes the patient suffers paralysis in face. If you cannot perform equally from both the sides of your body or one portion is slower in comparison to others, it is a possible symptom of brain stroke.
The Treatment Procedure of Brain Stroke:
Brain Stroke may show various signs and symptoms in your body. To determine the most appropriate treatment, the medical team first performs diagnosis on your entire brain. They also try to find out the cause of your disorder. To know thoroughly about your situation, doctors undertake the following steps:
- The surgeon begins by asking you and your family members about the signs and symptoms.
- Then he inquiries about medications and brain injuries if any.
- After the physical examination, the doctor suggests the patients undergo tests like CT-Scan, MRI, ECG, Cerebral Angiogram, Carotid Ultrasound etc. It is essential to get a detailed view of veins and arteries in your back and neck.
Once the surgeon receives complete knowledge about your situation, he will plan for the treatment. The treatment can be specific to a person, and it may vary from one person to another.
- For Ischemic Stroke:
It is the most common type of stroke that leads to blocking of arteries. To treat the disorder in the emergency condition, the surgeon begins by providing the essential drugs and medications. It is crucial that the patient receives the medication within 4.5 hours after the attack.
The doctor may also give tissue plasminogen activator or tPA injection; it helps in dissolving the blockage in the arteries due to the blood clot and starts the essential blood flow in all parts of the brain.
If the patient has a large clot which is difficult to dissolve, the doctors use catheter. The surgeon connects the catheter through the arteries in your groin and then get hold of the affected veins in the brain internally.
He then traps the blood clot and removes it. It is an effective way to reduce the signs and symptoms of a brain stroke.
- For Haemorrhage Strokes:
Brain haemorrhage results in bleeding in the brain; the treatment procedures for such cases is different from that of ischemic stroke. The emergency treatment aims at reducing the bleeding in your brain.
to control bleeding in the brain, it is essential to control the pressure in your mind. The doctor may initiate the treatment by providing medications, but this condition requires surgery to avoid any complications in the future.
To treat this medical disorder, neurosurgeons initiate the process to repair the blood vessel abnormalities. The surgical procedure has the following steps:
- Surgical Clamping: In this process, the neurosurgeon places a small clamp beneath the arteries affected by haemorrhage. It helps in stopping the present blood loss and also avoid any bleeding in the future.
- Coiling: It is the process of inserting the coil through your groin in the aneurysm. The surgeons take help of X-Ray and MRI imaging to seek necessary guidance for placement of the loop. It provides required blockage at the point of bleeding and thus helps to get over it.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery: The process involves focussing the beam of intense radiations to fix the vascular malfunctioning.
- Surgical AVM Removal: The neurosurgeons solve the abnormality by removing the AVM from the brain if it is possible to access the particular section. The doctors do not use this process, much, as it may lead to severe complications and hamper the basic functionality of your brain.
- Recovery After the Treatment:
Recovery after the treatment depends on the size and location of the brain stroke. If it strikes the right portion of your brain, then you may suffer physical challenges with body movements, visibility issues, hearing issues etc. At the same time, if brain stroke strikes the left portion of your mind, you may suffer problems in eating, swallowing and critically with the respiratory system.
To overcome the above-mentioned difficulties, the complete medical team is available for your support and to bring you back to normal living. Your recovery team may include all the medical specialists specified below, as per the requirement of the situation.
- Social worker
- Psychologist or psychiatrist
- Case manager
- Occupational therapist
- Rehabilitation medical professional and
Under complete supervision and your willingness to get over the situation, you can resume your professional and personal life within a few months after the treatment.
Complications After the Surgery:
There are not many risks involved in Brain Stroke Treatment. However, the difficulties may vary depending on the condition of the patient and the procedure of treatment. Some of the common issues after the surgery may be:
- Speech delays
- Vision issues
- Hearing aids
- Respiratory problems
- Loss of strength or weakness
- Loss of control over body movements
- Inability to maintain body balance.
The treatment from a well-qualified surgeon within the prescribed time after the stroke, a patient may be able to overcome all the complications. Apart from the surgery, the recovery period is equally crucial.
Make sure to be patient and strictly adhere to the advice of your medical team. Do not miss on periodic check-up and necessary follow-up.
Medical Tourism Companies in India, like Denesa Health, are available for 24x7x365 assistance of the healthcare travellers. They make sure that any patient visiting India must never be disappointed.
The team at Denesa Health is always available for your guidance. They help you in getting the best neurosurgeons of top hospitals having 100% success rate. As Brain Stroke needs immediate assistance, they will make instantaneous arrangements and help you in getting the treatment within time in the critical care unit.
Do not think twice, if you suffering from any health problems, just pack your bags and fly to India to receive satisfactory treatment at very reasonable prices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT BRAIN STROKE TREATMENT
Top Hospitals for Brain Stroke Treatment
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 1996
Fortis came into existence since 1996 and has been known for its excellence in healthcare early since its inception. It is a multi-speciality hospital that offers its services in India as well as abroad with specialisation in more than 55 medical ..[Read More]
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 2007
- Artemis and Agrim Institute of Neurosciences was developed in the year 2007. It is the first hospital in India accredited with JCI and NABH. Apart from the cutting edge clinical treatments, Artemis is also involved in advanced healthcare re..[Read More]
New Delhi, India
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 1959
BLK Hospital is a private-sector stand alone super speciality hospital based out of New Delhi, India. The hospital was established in the year 1959 in India. Although the founder had his own hospital in Lahore, Pakistan before partition since year..[Read More]
Top Doctors for Brain Stroke Treatment
Neuro Surgeon, Spine Surgeon
17 years of experience , Gurugram
- Worked as Faculty in the Department of Neurosurgery at All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi for 10 years and also as an Adjunct Professor.
- Head of Department- Neurosurgery, Max Institute of Neurosciences, Max Super Specia..[Read More]
25 years of experience , delhi
- Experienced in a wide spectrum of neurosurgical management with major interests in tumours, skull-base, vascular neurosurgery, complex spinal surgeries, and now increasingly in neuromodulation.
- Senior Consultant & HOD – Neuro Surgery, Dharamshila Narayana Super Speciali..[Read More]
Brain Tumor, Deep Brain Stimulation, Hydrocephalus & Neuroedoscopy, Complex Spinal Surgery, Neuronav
26 years of experience , Chennai
Dr. Nigel P Symss provides a comprehensive Neurosurgical and Spinal service at the Gleneagles Global Health City, Chennai. He is an Indian trained and educated neurosurgeon with multiple international fellows..[Read More]
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.