( For Best Treatment In India )
- India has become one of the most preferred countries for medical tourism and Cardiology is in its most exceptional era in the country. The cardiologists in India combine the latest innovations in the field of medical science along with the advanced technologies to provide successful treatments to the patients.
- The leading Cardiology centres excel in providing adequate cardiac care to the patients of all categories. No matter it is about the preventive measures to avoid cardiac failures or the complex surgeries to surpass the complicated cardiac failures.
Cost of Cardiac Treatment in India:
If you look for the most successful cardiological treatment at highly affordable rates, you will find India to be the first amongst many other countries of the world.
The starting cost for elementary cardiac treatment is USD 3,500, and it can go up to USD 65,000.
The factors that affect the price of cardiac treatments in India are:
- Choice of Hospital
- Preference of Cardiologist
- Selection of hotel for a stay outside the hospital
- Type of cardiac disorder
- The procedure followed for treatment
- The overall health of the patient
- Recover and rehabilitation
- Tests and diagnosis
- Number of days spent in the hospital as well as the total number of days in the country and
- Miscellaneous expenses.
Even if the patient takes into account every possible expense, the overall costs will be very less than the treatment price in other developed countries providing successful cardiological treatment.
MORE ABOUT CARDIOLOGY
Heart Care and Cardiology in India:
When it is about cardiological treatments, the country has set global benchmarks for:
- Providing complex surgeries with a success rate of 97%
- Handling the maximum number of operations every year
- Robotic surgery
- Using innovative technology
- Minimal invasive treatment
- Reduced risks and
- Speedy recovery.
Apart from this, the top surgeons in India deal in the successful treatment of high-risk patients too. Most of the countries across the globe make it difficult for a patient to get the medication immediately. They have to wait for several weeks and even months to receive the treatment.
Most of the time, the patient suffering from critical health condition dies without even undergoing the treatment. But, when we talk about India, the scenario is different. The presence of a maximum number of top cardiologists and the world's best hospitals in the country makes it possible not only to treat the domestic patients but healthcare travellers too.
Top Hospitals in India have a particular emergency and critical care unit along with a specialised team working only in that unit.
The top cardiologists and the supporting team, work in the critical care department 24x7 to attend the patients who need immediate assistance. The value of life and health to Indian surgeons is above everything.
Cardiological Treatments in India:
The cardiologists in India do not only stick to surgical treatment but correctly deal in:
- Tests & Diagnosis
- Treatment Planning and Recommendations
- Non-Surgical Treatment and
- Cardiological Surgeries: Both the traditional and minimally invasive.
The surgeons in India excel in providing the treatment for:
- Redo Tetralogy
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Repair of Adult Coarctation
- Pediatric Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Arrhythmia Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Bypass Surgery and
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Treatments:
- Holter TMT
- Stress Echo
- TEE Echo
- Doppler Studies and
- Cardiac Electro Pacing:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Studies
- Radio-Frequency Catheter Ablation and
- Pacemakers & Defibrillator, Implantation.
- Cardiac Imaging and Nuclear Medicine:
- Rotational and Directional Atherectomy
- Interventional Cardiology
- Stress Thallium and
- Cardiac CT-Calcium Scoring
- Treatment of congenital heart diseases
- Heart disorders in infants and
- Overall cardiac diagnosis.
Frequently Asked Questions About CARDIOLOGY
Top Hospitals in India for Cardiological Treatment:
The best hospitals in India are well equipped to treat all types of heart disorders. No matter it is about elementary clinical proceedings or advanced surgeries. They are capable of handling all the cases.
The leading cardiac centres also include specific cardiac care units. The unit is mainly designed, keeping in mind the maximum facilities under one roof at the time of emergency. Here you can find the availability of all the diagnostic equipment used for:
- Echocardiography with coloured doppler effects
- Coronary Angiography and
- Nuclear Scanning etc.
The name of a few best cardiac centres in India are:
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Medanta-The Medicity, Gurugram.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
Risks Associated With Cardiological Treatment:
The heart is an essential part of the human body; any damage or disorder can involve complications. However, the nature of risks can be different from one to another. It is possible to overcome a few risks with the help of drugs and treatment, while others can prove to be fatal.
Same applies to the post-surgical risks too. Some of the surgical and non-surgical procedures involve zero risks, while others can lead to severe complications. The risks may be as high as the cardiologist will have to perform another surgery to suppress the side-effects.
While other complications heal automatically with time, if the patient has any doubts regarding the risks of surgery, he or she must clear it before beginning with the treatment by his cardiologist.
What Attracts Medical Tourists to India for Cardiological Treatment?
There is not one but several reasons that make it beneficial for a patient to visit India for cardiological treatment. Some of them are:
- Availability of best cardiologists
- Presence of top hospitals with the necessary equipment and advanced technology
- Easy availability of visa
- Quick access to the treatment and
- Treatment is available at affordable prices.
Apart from this, a significant reason that attracts medical tourists to India is the presence of the best medical tourism companies.
Medical tourism companies like Denesa Health in India make all the arrangements for a healthcare traveller. The medical tourist does not face even a minor issue as the team is always available to assist them.
The medical tourists to India are so comfortable in a foreign country because of the highly efficient team of Denesa Health that they do not face any inconvenience right from the moment they enter the country until they head back safely to their native place.
Here are some Related treatments to your category
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.