- Treatment Cost
- Treatment Specification
- Top Doctors
- Top Hospitals
- Patient Testimonials
- India has become one of the most preferred countries for medical tourism and Cardiology is in its most exceptional era in the country. The cardiologists in India combine the latest innovations in the field of medical science along with the advanced technologies to provide successful treatments to the patients.
- The leading Cardiology centres excel in providing adequate cardiac care to the patients of all categories. No matter it is about the preventive measures to avoid cardiac failures or the complex surgeries to surpass the complicated cardiac failures.
CARDIOLOGY COST IN INDIA
Cost of Cardiac Treatment in India:
If you look for the most successful cardiological treatment at highly affordable rates, you will find India to be the first amongst many other countries of the world.
The starting cost for elementary cardiac treatment is USD 3,500, and it can go up to USD 65,000.
The factors that affect the price of cardiac treatments in India are:
- Choice of Hospital
- Preference of Cardiologist
- Selection of hotel for a stay outside the hospital
- Type of cardiac disorder
- The procedure followed for treatment
- The overall health of the patient
- Recover and rehabilitation
- Tests and diagnosis
- Number of days spent in the hospital as well as the total number of days in the country and
- Miscellaneous expenses.
Even if the patient takes into account every possible expense, the overall costs will be very less than the treatment price in other developed countries providing successful cardiological treatment.
Heart Care and Cardiology in India:
When it is about cardiological treatments, the country has set global benchmarks for:
- Providing complex surgeries with a success rate of 97%
- Handling the maximum number of operations every year
- Robotic surgery
- Using innovative technology
- Minimal invasive treatment
- Reduced risks and
- Speedy recovery.
Apart from this, the top surgeons in India deal in the successful treatment of high-risk patients too. Most of the countries across the globe make it difficult for a patient to get the medication immediately. They have to wait for several weeks and even months to receive the treatment.
Most of the time, the patient suffering from critical health condition dies without even undergoing the treatment. But, when we talk about India, the scenario is different. The presence of a maximum number of top cardiologists and the world's best hospitals in the country makes it possible not only to treat the domestic patients but healthcare travellers too.
Top Hospitals in India have a particular emergency and critical care unit along with a specialised team working only in that unit.
The top cardiologists and the supporting team, work in the critical care department 24x7 to attend the patients who need immediate assistance. The value of life and health to Indian surgeons is above everything.
Cardiological Treatments in India:
The cardiologists in India do not only stick to surgical treatment but correctly deal in:
- Tests & Diagnosis
- Treatment Planning and Recommendations
- Non-Surgical Treatment and
- Cardiological Surgeries: Both the traditional and minimally invasive.
The surgeons in India excel in providing the treatment for:
- Redo Tetralogy
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Repair of Adult Coarctation
- Pediatric Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Arrhythmia Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Bypass Surgery and
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Treatments:
- Holter TMT
- Stress Echo
- TEE Echo
- Doppler Studies and
- Cardiac Electro Pacing:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology Studies
- Radio-Frequency Catheter Ablation and
- Pacemakers & Defibrillator, Implantation.
- Cardiac Imaging and Nuclear Medicine:
- Rotational and Directional Atherectomy
- Interventional Cardiology
- Stress Thallium and
- Cardiac CT-Calcium Scoring
- Treatment of congenital heart diseases
- Heart disorders in infants and
- Overall cardiac diagnosis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT CARDIOLOGY
Question 1: Which is the best treatment centre for the cardiac treatments in India?
Answer: Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, is one of the dedicated centres for the treatment of all the cardiological disorders. You can find all the expert doctors specialised in providing you with the specific procedures as per your medical condition.
Question 2: What is the cost of cardiac treatments in India?
Answer: The cost of cardiac treatments depend on the condition of the patient and the treatment procedure required. However, the value of the cardiac procedures is the minimum compared to other parts of the world.
Question 3: Who is the best doctor for the cardiac treatments?
Answer: Dr Z S Meharwal, is one of the top cardiac surgeons with more than 30 years of experience. The success rate of the treatment under Dr Meharwal in all these years for thousands of patients is more than 95%.
Question 4: Is it possible to treat emergency cardiac treatments in India?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to avail the emergency cardiac treatments in India. You can find the treatment of 7200 emergency cases in Fortis Escorts Heart Institute alone in the last decade.
Question 5: Are there all the medical facilities available under a roof in India for cardiological treatments?
Answer: Yes, right from diagnosis to recovery care, international patients have all the conveyance at a commonplace in the cardiac centres of India.
Top Hospitals for Cardiology
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 1992
- Fortis Malar Hospital based out of Chennai and is known for providing the top-class medical integrated service across India. Fortis is the fastest growing medical network in India that has covered many states from North to South and East to..[Read More]
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 2009
- Medanta The Medcity situated in the heart of the one of the most modernised and developed city of Gurugram in India. The hospital was inaugurated in the year 2009 by one of the most famous cardiac surgeons Dr Naresh Trehan, who had been pra..[Read More]
New Delhi, India
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 1959
BLK Hospital is a private-sector stand alone super speciality hospital based out of New Delhi, India. The hospital was established in the year 1959 in India. Although the founder had his own hospital in Lahore, Pakistan before partition since year..[Read More]
speciality: oncology ,cardiology ,Neurology & Spine ,Bariatic ,orthopedics ,Transplant ,ENT ,Infetility ,Ophthal
Established In: 1983
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai is the first multi-specialty corporate hospital developed in Chennai. It is the first hospital in India, not only in Chennai, to receive ISO 9002 and ISO 140001 certifications. Apollo Hospitals, Chennai also takes pride i..[Read More]
Top Doctors for Cardiology
38 years of experience , Chennai
- Dr K R Balakrishnan, a most renowned surgeon with extensive experience of over three decades. In Present he is the Director, Institute of Cardiac Sciences at Fortis Hospital, Malar. He is the first doctor to complete over 200 heart transplants and more than 16,000 heart operations ind..[Read More]
30 years of experience , New Delhi
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.