( For Best Treatment In India )
CERVICAL CANCER TREATMENT COST IN INDIA
|Cervical Cancer Treatment Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
Just like prostate cancer affects the male reproductive system, cervical cancer disturbs the female reproductive system completely. The female reproductive system consists of the fallopian tubes, ovary, vagina, uterus and cervix.
When the abnormal cells start growing in the cervix of the uterus affecting the overall function of the reproductive system, the condition is referred to as Cervical Cancer.
CERVICAL CANCER TREATMENT COST IN INDIA
The approximate value of Cervical Cancer Treatment in India is USD 5,000. However, the expense of treatment can be higher, depending on the condition of the patient. Some of the factors that determine the overall cost of treatment are:
- Choice of doctor and hospital for your treatment.
- Staging of the cancer
- The total area affected by the tumour
- Growth and multiplication speed of the cancer cells
- Treatment procedure followed by oncologists to eliminate cancer cells
- Price for therapies before and after the surgery or nonsurgical treatment.
- Amount spent on medications
- Cost of tests and diagnosis
- Expenses on stay inside and outside the hospital
However, the cost of treatment is very affordable, and it is almost one-fourth if you compare it to the overall expenses of medical procedures in any other developed countries of the world.
Overview of Cervical Cancer:
It is the most common type of cancer that develops in the opening of the vagina. It is good to treat cervical cancer in the initial stages, as it might not be possible to stop the growth of cancerous cells in the later stages.
There are different treatment methods to treat cervical cancer of various types, and it also depends on the signs and symptoms reflected by cervical cancer.
Cervical Cancer can be broadly divided into two types, that includes:
- Squamous Cancer:
It refers to the uncontrolled growth of the abnormal squamous cell causing cancer.
It is a type of small cancer cells that generate in all the mucus-secreting glands of the body.
Who is a Candidate for Cervical Cancer Treatment?
Cervical Cancer or Cervix Cancer generally goes unnoticed in the initial stages. However, it becomes visible after it becomes invasive and starts spreading to other connecting organs. So, it is suggested that females get their checkup done periodically.
Some of the typical visible symptoms of cervical cancer are:
- Light bleeding in between the periods
- Menstrual flow that lasts longer than the usual
- Heavy bleeding after douching and intercourse
- Severe pain after the sex
- White discharge
- Bleeding after menopause
- Early menopause
The Procedure for the Treatment of Cervical Cancer:
Before starting the treatment, the doctor puts the patient under tests and examination. The criteria and diagnosis include:
- Detailed analysis of the patient including overall health
- Complete review of the pelvic area of the patient including fallopian tube, vagina, uterus, bladder, rectum and bladder
- CT Scan
Apart from that, the treatment also depends on the staging of cancer like:
- Location of the tumour
- Cancer cell-like adenocarcinoma or squamous
- Size of the tumour
- If cancer spreads to nearby lymph nodes or limits to a particular area
- Whether the cancer limits to its origin spread regionally or travel exponentially to distant organs.
- Growth and speed of tumour cells to grow and multiply
The procedure of the treatment for cervical cancer depends on the test reports and also the stage of the tumour. The therapy aims at killing the maximum number of cells spreading disease.
If cervical cancer is detected in the beginning phase, the oncologists opt for limiting its spread by introducing specific changes in the lifestyle of the patient and also providing vitamin B12 capsules.
For Early Stage Cancer:
If cancer does not spread to any other part apart from the cervix, an oncologist may use any of the following procedures:
- Hysterectomy: It is the surgical treatment to remove the uterus of the patient to remove the cancer
- Cryosurgery: In this method, cold hydrogen or argon gas is used to eliminate cancer cells.
- Loop electrosurgical excision process or LEEP: It refers to a process in which a loop of current is used to destroy cancerous cells
- Laser Surgery: In this method, cancerous cells are removed by an intense beam of laser light.
- Conization: Conization or cone biopsy is the process of removing the cone-shaped tissue from the area affected with cervical cancer
For Advanced Stage Cancer:
For the advanced stage of cancer, the treatment procedures include:
- Clinical Trials
The oncologists may either use an individual process or the combination of the above methods to cure cervical cancer that has spread to other organs apart from the cervix.
Complications of Cervical Cancer:
Cervical cancer may affect a woman adversely. The side-effects can either be because of the disease or as a consequence of the treatment. Some of the most common effects are:
- Failure of intercourse
- Mental instability due to personal life stress resulting in frustration, depression and other uncontrolled reactions
- If the oncologists opt for a hysterectomy to treat the patient, she may not be able to conceive for the rest of her life
- Not everyone can afford the high cost of treatment, resulting in worsening of the situation.
- Drugs and medications are often leading to nausea, vomiting, dizziness and other health disorders.
- Infection due to surgery
- Heavy Bleeding apart from periods
- Loss of blood and others.
Cancer, if not treated on time, may lead to death. So, it is essential to avail the treatment in the early stages as it can be impossible to eradicate the disease if it spreads to other body parts.
After getting the treatment, the patient is supposed to meet the oncologist periodically. Every time, the doctor will perform tests on the patient to know about overall well-being and avoid the chances of complications.
Do not miss chemotherapy and other therapy sessions if recommended by the oncologists. Make considerable changes in your lifestyle as per the guidance of an oncologist.
The doctor may ask you to avoid your sex life until the recovery from cancer as there are risks of infection after the surgery.
The number of medical travellers to India is increasing considerably every year. It is because of the availability of best-in-class treatment at a reasonable cost.
Apart from this, healthcare visitors to India do not suffer any inconvenience. It is because of the presence of medical tourism companies like Denesa Health who are always available to provide necessary guidance and assistance to medical tourists.
The team of Denesa Health is always ready to serve their patients 24*7 right from their consultation to their post-treatment care. They are your medical tourism partner throughout your medical journey.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT CERVICAL CANCER TREATMENT
Top Doctors for Cervical Cancer Treatment
Medical and Haemato Oncology
31 years of experience , Gurugram
35 years of experience , Gurugram
Benin haematology, Hema oncology,Bone-Marrow Transplant
30 years of experience , Gurugram
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.