- Treatment Cost
- Treatment Specification
- Top Doctors
- Top Hospitals
- Patient Testimonials
Most of us reach out to general physicians and paediatricians for the treatment of the issues in our ear, nose and throat. If the condition of the patient is not too serious, then it is possible for a regular healthcare professional to help the patient in subsiding the signs and symptoms of their ENT problems.
But, it cannot be true all the times. Your family doctor will not be comfortable in providing the solution for severe ENT conditions like:
- Loss of hearing
- Allergic diseases for the throat, ear and nose
- Fungal or bacterial infections and much more.
In such cases, your doctor will refer you to an ENT specialist, also known as Otolaryngologist.
ENT COST IN INDIA
The general ENT treatment cost for common disorders starts at USD 2,500. However, the cost of surgical procedures can be as high as USD 20,000.
It is possible for the patient to receive the personalised quote for ENT treatment in India through online assistance.
The top Otolaryngologist in India asks for your diagnosis reports and decides regarding the treatment process based on the disorders, and finally provides you with the approximate price of surgery.
No matter what is the medical condition of the patient, the cost of treatment in India is highly affordable and almost one-fourth of the total cost of treatment in other developed countries like the US and UK.
This is one of the reasons that the number of medical tourists to India is increasing every year. Every patient wishes to have a healthy life but at the same time looks for pocket-friendly and best-in-class treatment.
The complicated cases of ENT require attention from an ENT specialist. These specialists receive their four-year training in college, accompanied by five years of residency practising in a particular speciality.
The ENT specialist is trained in both medicine and surgery. The Otolaryngologist decides on a treatment depending upon the condition of the patient.
The different areas of treatment and sub-specialisation of ENT are:
- Disorders in neck and head. It also includes cancer and tumours that associate with the thyroid gland and the voice box.
- Laryngology. It is a throat disease or infection that causes problems in swallowing food.
- All types of allergies affecting the ear, throat and nose.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery for nose and face.
- Rhinology. It deals with the diseases and infections in the nose, including sinus.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology: It is a branch of ENT speciality that deals in the treatment of allergies, asthma, tonsillitis, congenital disabilities and ear infection in children.
- Otology. The ontology specialists focus on the treatment of ear disorders including hearing loss, tinnitus and infection.
You can reach out to your general physician for diagnosis of your ENT issues, but in case you are diagnosed with some severe problem; you must rush to an ENT specialist.
ENT covers a vast number of problems, and there are different ways of dealing with various issues. Your surgeon decides on surgical and non-surgical treatment proceedings depending upon several factors like:
- Signs and Symptoms of your disorder
- Age of the patient
- Cause of disease
- The complexity of the disorder
- Type of disorder
- The physical and mental health of a patient etc.
ENT Specialists Deals in Treatment of:
- Ear Conditions:
- Auricular Hematoma
- Ear Wax
- Otitis Media
- Ear drainage and
- Swimmer's ear
- Hearing Conditions:
- Various types of hearing loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Age-related issues and
- Throat Conditions:
- Thyroid and Nodules cancer
- GERD and LPR
- Head and Neck Conditions:
- Thyroid surgery and medical disorders
- Facial Trauma, Paralysis and Sports Injuries
- Fine needle aspiration and
- Cleft lip and palate.
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Voice Box cancer
- Smokeless Tobacco and
- Severe voice problems due to disease
- Pediatric Conditions:
- Food allergies
- All types of hearing loss
- Tinnitus and
- Thyroid cancer.
Complications of ENT Treatment:
Most of the ENT treatments are 100% successful and do not possess any side-effects. However, the accomplishment of surgical procedures, especially invasive treatments involve some non-serious risks. It includes:
- Nerve damage
- Failure of surgery and implants
- Brain disorders
- Loss of voice, smelling sensation and hearing capability(rare)
The patient doesn't come across any severe complications. Even if he does, these risks are temporary, and it is possible to overcome these issues within the recovery period with the help of therapies and medications.
Another way to avoid complications is to choose to undergo treatment for an ENT problem by a specialist only and not a general physician.
Prolonged treatment of major ENT disorders by a regular healthcare professional without significant improvements may lead to worsening of the situation.
If you are also, in search of something similar, India is the right choice of treatment as it is a home for some of the highly experienced and top-notch ENT specialists across the world.
Your doctor has suggested you for ENT implants or surgery. Are you unable to find the right and affordable source of treatment in your country? Do not waste any more time and plan your medical tourism trip to India.
Here along with the best doctors and top hospitals, medical tourism companies like Denesa Health are always on the go to provide reliable and economical services to the healthcare travellers to India.
You can approach Denesa Health before visiting India with your specific ENT problem, and they will connect you to the best ENT sub-specialist, who can fulfil your requirement.
Once you are satisfied with online assistance and sure about undergoing the procedure, Denesa health will make all the arrangements right from your medical visa to entire follow-up after you are back to your home country.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT ENT
Top Hospitals for ENT
Top Doctors for ENT
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.