( For Best Treatment In India )
GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY COST IN INDIA
|Gastric Bypass Surgery Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
Surgical treatments for obesity have been a success in the last few years. The high success rate of the bariatric surgery that is over 95% has led more people to opt for it.
More than 80% of the people who undergo weight-loss surgery can get back to the routine within the first month of the treatment that too with more energy.
Most of the surgeons across the globe use Gastric Bariatric Surgery to provide satisfactory weight loss option to the patient.
GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY COST IN INDIA
A patient can undergo Gastric Bypass Surgery in India at USD 6,000. The price can vary based on certain factors that include:
- Type of surgery
- The medical condition of the patient
- Tests and diagnosis
- Drugs and medication
- Selection of doctor and hospital
- Fees of the medical team and
- Miscellaneous expenses.
What is a Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric Bypass Surgery is a medical treatment performed on the stomach and small intestine. In this method, the upper portion of the abdomen is converted into little pouches, and the lower abdomen is divided into a giant bag. The surgeon then connects the pouches with the small intestine.
This treatment is usually helpful for the treatment of body mass index above 40 and when the patient is suffering from other severe consequences of obesity like hypertension, sleep apnea, diabetes etc.
It is one of the most preferred choices amongst all the types of bariatric surgeries, as it gives the expected outcome without making many changes in the lifestyle of the patient.
The patient can eat anything after the recovery period, although in small portions. It is because the body does not accept many calories, and the person feels full even after eating in small quantity.
Who is an Eligible Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
All the people suffering from morbid obesity and struggling with weight loss are eligible for Gastric Bypass Surgery.
Surgeons consider gastric bypass surgery for the treatment of:
- Class II and Class III obesity
- People who have a problem with the metabolic rate of the body.
- If the weight keeps increasing even after complete control over diet and regular exercise
- BMI above 35 with considerable body disorders.
The Procedure for Gastric Bypass Surgery:
Before beginning with the surgery, the surgeons perform tests and diagnosis on the patient, to check the fitness level of the patient for the treatment.
The tests include:
- Blood tests for the complete blood count
- Urine analysis
- Imaging tests, including chest X-Ray and Electrocardiogram
- Ultrasound to detect gallstones, if any
- Study of the sleeping pattern of the patient
- Cardiac tests
- General diagnosis for overall physical and psychological evaluation.
- The surgeon starts by giving general anaesthesia to the patient.
- Further proceedings depend on the type of surgery; the surgeon opts for. If he goes with laparoscopic surgery, then he makes 5 to 6 small incisions, and if it is open surgery, he will make a massive cut in the stomach.
- The surgery aims at making your stomach smaller. First, the surgeon staples the upper portion of the stomach, leaving only the tiny pouch. Next, an incision is built into the lower intestine and connected to the bag in the upper part.
- It helps the maximum portion of your food intake to bypass the small intestine, and your body absorbs only a few calories.
- The bypassed section is further synchronised with a lower portion of your stomach. It helps in the removal of digestive juices.
- The process makes a considerable difference in the gut hormones, gut bacteria, the appetite of the patient and also helps in improving the metabolism of the body.
After the Surgery:
The doctors may ask the patient to stay back in the hospital for two to four days after the surgery; however, for the complete recovery, it may take 2 to 3 months.
The recovery time highly depends on the type of surgery. It is comparatively less in case of laparoscopic surgery and more for open surgery.
There are not many restrictions on eating, but the patient has to be on a liquid diet for the initial three to six months.
However, the patient must stay away from sweets else it might lead to specific temporary health issues like diarrhoea, vomiting, dizziness and nausea.
Complications After Gastric Bypass Surgery:
Gastric Bypass Surgery is most successful and does not lead to any considerable complications, especially if it is laparoscopic surgery. In case of open surgery, there are chances of a few difficulties; that include:
- Nausea and
But, all these side-effects are temporary that subside within the recovery period.
If your body mass index is over 35 and you have started facing significant health issues, visit the healthcare consultant at the earliest.
However, you must try all the non-surgical methods of losing weight like complete monitoring of your diet, regular exercise and consult a professional if you fail to achieve the necessary reduction in weight.
After the medical analysis, if the doctor recommends you to undergo bariatric surgery; you can plan for treatment in India. Here, it is possible to receive the successful operation and that too at a very affordable cost.
Also, you will not face any problems during your medical tourism in India, as one of the best medical tourism companies; Denesa Health is available here to assist you.
The team help you in providing all the knowledge about the top hospitals and best hospital for the treatment. Also, they fix your appointment with the doctor for online assistance and make all the necessary arrangements for your surgery in India. You will never feel any issue right from online help to post-surgery follow up when Denesa Health is your healthcare travel partner.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY
Top Doctors for Gastric Bypass Surgery
35 years of experience , Chennai
Laparoscopic Surgery,Gastroenterology,Bariatric Surgery
34 years of experience , Gurugram
15 years of experience , delhi
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.