( For Best Treatment In India )
- Blood constitutes an essential part of the human body. It is crucial that the ratio of red blood cells, white blood cells and blood platelets are maintained in the body along with the blood clotting or coagulation system in both adults and children.
- The disorders in blood and blood levels can lead to severe health disorders. If there are issues with the coagulation system, the treatment and healing of any other disease also become challenging.
- So, if a patient is suffering from any blood disorder, he must check with the haematologist.
What is Haematology?
Haematology is the branch of medical science that deals with the diagnosis, management and treatment of patients who have severe disorders related to blood and bone marrow.
It deals with the treatment of both benign and malignant disorders that associate with blood cells as well as the coagulation system.
Some of the common diseases that require the attention of haematologists include:
It may even require chemotherapy if it is cancerous. Both the haematologists and oncologists treat the patient together.
Some other diseases that are the speciality of haematologists are:
- Haemoglobin disorders
- Blood transfusion
- Sickle Cell Anaemia and Others.
Cost of Haematology Treatment in India:
Just like all other types of treatment, the price of Haematology treatment in India is very affordable. However, there is no specific cost of treatment that can be applied for all the patients.
Each patient can receive a personalised quote of treatment depending upon their unique medical condition.
Medical tourists can approach the top doctors in India with the help of some of the top medical tourism companies, like Denesa Health and get the approximate expense for treatment online by sharing their medical reports.
MORE ABOUT HAEMATOLOGY
Standard Procedure and Interventions of Haematology:
Haematology often deals with:
- Collecting the samples of bone marrow and interpretation of morphology
- Stem cell transplantation procedures
- Clinical care for fatal diseases
- Formulation of chemotherapy protocols
- Screening of haematology disorders and providing treatment advice after the diagnosis.
Haematology does not deal only with the treatment of blood disorders, but it has various subspecialties, that include:
- Haemostasis or Thrombosis
- Paediatric Haematology
- Disturbances in blood production or circulation
- Bone-marrow failure
- Transfusion medicine etc.
The patient should check with the general physician in case if he suffers from severe health disorders. If the doctor finds some blood disorders, he will further recommend the patient to the haematologist.
After the laboratory tests and specific clinical trials, the haematologist further refers the patient to a sub-specialist.
When to Visit a Haematologist?
The signs and symptoms of Haematological disorder depend on the type of disease, e.g.:
Cancerous Symptoms Include:
- Fever or Chills
- Enlarged liver
- Considerable loss of weight
- Red spots on the skin
- Inflammation in lymph nodes
Some other reflective signs for benign blood disorders may include:
- Shortness of breath
- Severe headache
- Rapid heartbeat
- Poor concentration
- Chest pain
- Memory issues
- Exhaustion and more.
If you come across, do not delay in visiting the doctor, else it might lead to severe consequences.
Treatment of Haematological Disorders:
The treatment procedures of haematological disorders depend on the type, symptoms and causes of the disease.
Based on the diagnosis and tests, the surgeon might decide on:
- Surgical treatment
- Non-surgical treatment and
- Clinical therapies
The screening process before the treatment includes:
- General physical examination
- Tests for physical and mental well being of the patient
- Urine tests
- Blood tests
- Imaging tests
- Ultrasound on the affected part and much more.
After the treatment, the patient might have to stay in the hospital under observation. The number of days a patient has to stay in and outside the hospital depends on the type of treatment and response of the patient to the procedure.
The medical team generally guides the patient with a specific list of the do's and don'ts for easy recovery and to avoid complications.
To avoid the risks and side-effects of the treatment, the patient must stick to the instructions of the doctor and must take the prescribed medicines on time.
Also, the follow-up after the treatment is a must. Apart from regular appointments, if the patient comes across any unusual signs and symptoms, he must rush to the doctor.
Complications After the Haematological Treatment:
The complications after Haematological treatment depends on the type of disorder and the method adopted for healing.
In the case of non-surgical treatment, there are hardly any side-effects. Even if it exists, then it is possible to overcome the complications by the use of medicines. These are short-term side effects that a patient can recover within the rehab period.
Some of the common complications that are the result of the surgical treatment are:
- Loss of blood
- Failure of therapy
- Weakness and nausea
- Numbness in different limbs
- Weight loss etc
The complications can be much more if chemotherapy is used before or after the surgery. It is because all the patients respond variably to high dosage drugs.
Frequently Asked Questions About HAEMATOLOGY
Top Hospitals for Haematology Treatment in India:
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
- Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
If you are looking forward to availing best-in-class treatment for your haematological disorders at an affordable cost, you can plan your healthcare travelling to India.
For assistance, you can contact Denesa Health, and they can help you in receiving the treatment from best doctors of India that too at the top hospitals without any need of waiting for your turn to undergo surgery.
Here are some Related treatments to your category
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.