( For Best Treatment In India )
IVF TREATMENT COST IN INDIA
Estimate Cost of IVF TREATMENT in India
|IVF Treatment Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
|Starting 6000 USD||2||0||45||45|
( 5481.6 Indian Rupees )
20 USD * Days
Near Hospital, 2 Beds, Air-Conditioned, Attached Bathroom, TV, FREE Wi-Fi and Breakfast.
Kitchen for Self-Cooking.
( 4385.38 Indian Rupees )
8 USD * 2 person * Days
( 1644.48 Indian Rupees )
3 USD * 2 person * Days
( 11237.28 Indian Rupees )
5% of all the above expenses. Usually covers - Medicines, unknown expenses, near by sight seeing etc.
Approximate Total Cost For
IVF Treatment in India
( Indian Rupees.)
- IVF is the medical procedure used to treat the sterility issues in both men and women. In vitro, fertilisation helps you to experience parenthood when natural reproduction is not possible. If you are also suffering from infertility issues, you can approach top gynaecologists for the diagnosis and know the cause for infertility. However, IVF treatment is a solution for almost all types of infertilities.
IVF TREATMENT COST
The cost of IVF treatment depends on various factors; it includes:
- Choice of your gynaecologist and the team of doctors.
- Selection of hospital.
- Reason for sterility.
- Tests and Diagnosis.
- The procedure of treatment.
Generally, the treatment costs very high in developed countries. However, the cost of treatment in India is exceptionally reasonable. The starting cost of IVF treatment is USD 6000; it may increase based on the personalised condition of the patient.
You can compare the cost of IVF treatment for different countries and realise that the treatment costs just half the price in India in comparison to the US or UK.
The starting cost of IVF treatment is USD 6000; it may increase based on the personalised condition of the patient.
IVF treatment in India has a success rate of over 75%. The credit goes to the presence of top gynaecologists and the use of advanced technologies. It generates the ray of hope in all the couples across the globe suffering from infertility. Recently, the count for medical tourists in India has increased to 30% in comparison to the last three years for sterility.
If you are in grief for the same reason, you can approach top gynaecologists in India and feel the happiness of being a parent. All the arrangements for your medical tourism can be handled effectively by the best medical tourism company in India, Denesa Health. The team is well-versed of top doctors and hospitals in India and can help you in fixing the appointment with the doctor of your choice.
Make no delay, approach Denesa Health today with your personalised medical tourism requirement. They will assist you throughout your healthcare journey to India.
MORE ABOUT IVF TREATMENT
What is IVF?
IVF or In Vitro fertilisation refers to the process of stimulating the ovaries of a woman with the help of medicines, to receive mature oocytes. The next step involves the propagation of these mature oocytes or eggs in the laboratory using male sperms. The doctors carry out entire proceedings in a glass bowl or, In Virto.
For initiating the IVF process, the first concern for the doctor is to perform diagnosis on the patient. It is essential to know the reason for infertility. The gynaecologist performs tests on both- the man and woman. The failure of reproduction can be because of either of them.
Under What Conditions IVF Treatment is Helpful?
IVF can successfully treat the patients in the following conditions:
- Infertility due to an overage in men or women.
- IVF is useful for sterility in women due to blockage in fallopian tubes.
- Doctors refer to IVF treatment in case of male infertility because of low sperm count.
- It is possible to treat a blockage in male using In Virto Fertilisation. The blockage is also one of the hindrances to fertilisation.
- Cysts in the pelvic region.
- Uterine Fibroids.
- Ovulation Disorders.
Procedure for IVF Treatment:
The primary method of IVF Treatment involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Super Ovulation:
- In this process, the doctor provides medicines to the female patient to enhance egg production.
- The next thing is to start with regular blood tests and X-Ray. It is essential to know if the ovulation takes place periodically.
- Step 2: Follicular Aspiration:
- Follicular Aspiration involves the removal of eggs from the female body.
- Egg retravel is possible with the help of a needle. The needle and vacuum tube is first attached, and then the surgeon inserts the needle in the ovary. He then removes the eggs from the ovary or fallopian tube using suction from a vacuum tube. It is possible to monitor the entire process using ultrasound images.
- The doctor performs a follicle aspiration process for both the ovaries.
- In the case where it is not feasible to use egg retrieval, doctors use laparoscopy to fetch eggs from the ovaries.
- For women, who cannot produce eggs, the gynaecologist makes use of donor eggs.
- Step 3: Insemination:
- The doctor now places the sperm and egg together in this process for artificial fertilisation. The method of setting the sperm and egg together In Vitro is called insemination.
- For fusing, it is essential to place the bowl in an environmentally controlled chamber.
- At times, gyno makes use of ICSI that is Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection. This method involves the direct injection of sperm into the egg.
- Step 4: Transplantation of Embryo in Womb or Uterus:
- After the fertilisation process, the egg turns into an embryo. Doctor keep the fetus under continuous analysis to check the growth of the nucleus.
- Usually, the observation period is 3 to 5 days. Within five days, the nucleus starts to divide into live cells.
- If everything is regular, the surgeon uses a catheter to put the fetus in the uterus.
- Now, the implantation of the nucleus within the womb lining results in pregnancy.
- The surgeon and the supporting staff call you for a periodic checkup to have insight into the expected growth of the nucleus inside the womb.
- It is feasible to place 2 or more embryo inside the uterus at a time that results in twins and triplets.
The success rate of IVF treatment is higher in comparison to other methods that are used to treat sterility.
Complications that Associates to IVF Treatment:
IVF treatment is beneficial in all the ways. It is highly effective for pregnancy. But it involves certain risks. Some of the most common risks are:
- Placement of more than one nucleus results in multiple pregnancies. It includes a high risk for the premature birth of babies, or the fetus is born underweight. In the case of twins or triplets, there is no guarantee that all the fetus will be healthy.
- Retrieval of eggs generally leads to infection, bleeding, nausea and in severe condition damage to the ovaries.
- The patient suffers extensive cramping for a couple of days after the follicular aspiration.
- Failure of IVF leads to psychological stress in the couple.
- Time-consuming process. In case of severe complications, the patient has to visit frequently to the clinic; especially during the first trimester.
Risks and Complications highly depend on the physical condition of the patient.
Who is Not the Right Candidate for IVF Treatment?
- IVF does not offer successful outcomes for the patient above the age of 50 years.
- If you wish to have the desired outcome, say no to alcohol.
- A patient who is overweight and physically inactive come across a failure of IVF treatment.
Recovery or Post-Treatment Care:
For the successful results, the patient must be careful after the introduction of the fetus in the uterus. You must be on complete bed rest for a minimum of 24 hours after the remainder. Get back to your routine within 48 hours.
The doctor may suggest avoiding intense physical activities, but make sure you do not stick to your bed completely. Hormone Progesterone is crucial for ten weeks to prevent miscarriage.
Perform the pregnancy test within 12 to 15 days of implantation. After the positive result on the home-based pregnancy test kit, consider visiting your gynaecologist. Follow the instructions from your doctor to achieve the desired results.
Frequently Asked Questions About IVF TREATMENT
Top Hospitals for IVF Treatment in India:
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- International Fertility Center
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.