( For Best Treatment In India )
KYPHOSIS SURGERY COST IN INDIA
Estimate Cost of KYPHOSIS SURGERY in India
|Kyphosis Surgery Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
|Starting 9000 USD||02||07||07||09|
( 5481.6 Indian Rupees )
20 USD * 4 Days
Near Hospital, 2 Beds, Air-Conditioned, Attached Bathroom, TV, FREE Wi-Fi and Breakfast.
Kitchen for Self-Cooking.
( 4385.38 Indian Rupees )
8 USD * 2 person * 4 Days
( 1644.48 Indian Rupees )
3 USD * 2 person * 4 Days
( 11237.28 Indian Rupees )
5% of all the above expenses. Usually covers - Medicines, unknown expenses, near by sight seeing etc.
Approximate Total Cost For
Abdominoplasty in India
( Indian Rupees.)
- Kyphosis is the forward rounding of the spinal cord; it reflects a forward exaggeration. This type of disorder mainly attacks older women. The leading cause of kyphosis is the weakness of the bone that results in compression or cracking in the vertebrae.
- Apart from that, the kyphosis can also affect an infant or a teenager, but the cause would be different. Children have scoliosis due to wedging of spinal bones in their growth period. Mild kyphosis does not have any severe symptoms, but the consequences of acute spinal disorder result in unbearable pain and distortion in the figure of the patient.
- The treatment of the patient entirely depends on certain factors, that include:
- Age of the patient.
- Causes of kyphosis disorder.
- Effects of kyphosis.
- Pain and
- Other symptoms due to kyphosis disorder
- It is possible to treat mild kyphosis diseases using medicines and physiotherapy, but the treatment of complicated situations requires Kyphosis Spine Surgery.
KYPHOSIS SURGERY COST
The price of Kyphosis Spine Surgery starts from USD 9,000, and it can go up to USD 13,000. However, the variation in the cost of surgery is because of the difference in the medical condition of the patient, degree of curve and various other factors. Apart from medical consideration, yet another thing that increases or decreases the price of surgery is the choice of doctors and hospital. However, the treatment from top surgeons in the best hospitals in India is within reach of the common man.
The expenses or the overall cost of surgery is, however, less than other countries. If you compare the price to developed nations like the US and UK, the cost of operation is almost one-third.
However, the variation in the cost of surgery is because of the difference in the medical condition of the patient, degree of curve and various other factors. Apart from medical consideration, yet another thing that increases or decreases the price of surgery is the choice of doctors and hospital. However, the treatment from top surgeons in the best hospitals in India is within reach of the common man.
MORE ABOUT KYPHOSIS SURGERY
What is Kyphosis Spine Surgery?
The insertion of pieces of bones in between the vertebrae and to fix the position of the spinal cord is called Kyphosis Spine Surgery. The surgeon attaches the vertebrae with the help of metal rods and screws.
A doctor cannot fix all the spinal disorders using conventional treatment surgery. It is possible to set a few cases by fusion while others require grafting along with the blending. The furtherance of grafting depends on the condition of the patient.
At times, the surgeon opts for autografting if the bone-density of the patient is satisfactory. However, if the bone-density does not satisfy the requirement, the doctor chooses for allogenic grafting. Allogenic graft requires the derivation of pelvic bone from a donor.
Under What Conditions, the Patient Must Undergo Kyphosis Spine Surgery?
It is essential to undergo kyphosis spine surgery, if:
- The patient has an infection or tumour in the spine.
- If a person suffers a low density of bones, it is usually a problem with aged patients.
- Exercises and therapies do not work on the patient.
The procedure of Kyphosis Spine Surgery:
Usually, the treatment of any disease begins with the diagnosis. First, the surgeon starts with a physical examination, including the height. The doctor measures the stature to check the deviation in the spine due to the forward curve. After that, the medical team perform a neurological examination too. It is essential to test muscle strength and nerve reflexes.
Before the Surgery:
The general tests that doctors perform before Kyphosis Spine Surgery are:
- Bone-Density Tests:
- Nerve Tests:
- CT Scan and X-Ray:
MRI is useful to detect the tumour and infection in the spine.
To know if the bone-density of the patient is low or not. It is because the lower bone-density can lead to worsening the condition of the kyphosis.
The doctors use this test for the patients to detect nerve impulses that travel through the spinal cord. The doctor does not carry out nerve tests on everyone but only on the patients suffering from numbness or muscle weakness.
It is the most crucial test for the Kyphosis Spine Surgery as it determines the degree of curvature in the spine. It also helps to retrieve the detailed information about the vertebral disorders in a patient. An X-Ray can do the needful, until and unless the surgeon requires thorough images for the analysis of the condition.
Once you clear the diagnosis process and the doctor suggests you for the surgery, consider following the doctor’s instructions. You have to monitor your diet and lifestyle strictly. Carry all your reports and medication prescription to the hospital. Ask one of your friend or relative to accompany you to the hospital for post-operative care.
During the Treatment:
The treatment usually starts with medications and therapies. The drugs include:
Along with the medicines, the surgeon also suggests a few therapies, including:
- Pain Relievers.
- Osteoporosis Medications.
- Exercises: It is necessary to improve the spinal flexibility and considerably have relief in symptoms like back pain etc.
- Bracing: It is possible to stop the progression of kyphosis curve in children with the help of braces.
- All the medicines and therapies help in suppressing the signs and symptoms of kyphosis. If the curve is less than 10 degrees, the treatment can help in straightening the vertebrae, but for higher degree disorders, surgery is essential to cure kyphosis spinal disorder.
Severe Kyphosis Disorder requires either pinching of the spinal cord or the nerve roots. Apart from pinching, spinal fusion is the most common procedure to fix the kyphosis curve. The surgeon fastens the vertebrae together with the help of screws and nuts along with a vertical rod.
This metallic rod remains in the body until the straightening of the curve. After the correction of the disease, the surgeons perform yet another surgery to remove the rod. It may take a year or more to straighten the curve.
The post-treatment recovery care is a must to avoid the failure of the surgery. The doctor shifts the patient to the rehabilitation centre after the surgery. Here, the patient has to stay for a minimum of seven days.
After that, it is essential to follow the instructions of the surgeon as well as a physiotherapist to recover completely. It may take 6 to 12 months to get back to a regular straight body. Do not go for rigorous physical movements for the first three months; the doctor may put you to complete bed rest if the condition is critical.
Consider intaking the nutritious and balanced diet. It is essential to maintain the bone-density of your body. Avoid the consumption of alcohol and tobacco as it reduces the bone-density. At the same time, if you intake the calcium-rich foods, it will improvise your bone-density; even if it is low.
Complications of Kyphosis Spine Surgery:
There are not any significant complications that associate with Kyphosis Spine Surgery. However, it can lead to infection and respiratory disorders if the patient cannot recover during the rehabilitation period.
However, the chances of complications are less as the success rate of surgery is more than 85 % across the globe.
Talking, specifically about India, the success rate of Kyphosis Spine Surgery is above 95 %. The successful surgeries and cost of treatment attract maximum healthcare travellers to India from different parts of the world.
Frequently Asked Questions About KYPHOSIS SURGERY
Top Hospitals for Kyphosis Spine Surgery in India:
- Global Hospitals, Chennai.
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- Medanta-The Medicity, Gurugram.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
Being a medical tourist to India, if you suffer any issues in getting the appointment from the best doctors in India; you can approach Denesa Health. Denesa Health is a medical tourism company in India that is known for providing satisfactory services to patients across the globe. The team will not only assist you in getting the appointment with surgeons but excel in providing top-notch services associated with your medical tour.
They can guide you with all your requirements right from the moment you enter India until you reach back to your country after post-treatment care. The connection doesn’t end here; they also help you with follow-up and online consultation after your surgery, if needed.
Top Doctors for Kyphosis Surgery
Top Hospitals for Kyphosis Surgery
About Denesa Health
Who we are
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.