( For Best Treatment In India )
LUMBAR DECOMPRESSION TREATMENT COST IN INDIA
Estimate Cost of LUMBAR DECOMPRESSION TREATMENT in India
|Lumber Decompression Treatment Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
|Starting 4500 USD||2||05||14||19|
( 5481.6 Indian Rupees )
20 USD * Days
Near Hospital, 2 Beds, Air-Conditioned, Attached Bathroom, TV, FREE Wi-Fi and Breakfast.
Kitchen for Self-Cooking.
( 4385.38 Indian Rupees )
8 USD * 2 person * Days
( 1644.48 Indian Rupees )
3 USD * 2 person * Days
( 11237.28 Indian Rupees )
5% of all the above expenses. Usually covers - Medicines, unknown expenses, near by sight seeing etc.
Approximate Total Cost For
Lumbar Decompression Treatment in India
( Indian Rupees.)
- The compressed nerves in the lower spine can cause severe pain. It is possible to get the cure by physiotherapy, medications and exercises in initial stages. However, if the pain continues for a longer duration, the patient has to undergo the surgical procedure. For the problem in nerves of your lower back, doctor refers Lumbar Decompression Surgery.
LUMBAR DECOMPRESSION TREATMENT COST
Like every other treatment, the price of Lumber Decompression Surgery in India is very affordable. The medical procedure starts at USD 4500. However, the price varies as per the patient’s condition. You can get a personalised quote from top hospitals and best surgeons after discussing your test reports.
MORE ABOUT LUMBAR DECOMPRESSION TREATMENT
What is Lumbar Decompression Surgery?
The healing process that is used to treat compressed nerves in the lower back of a human body is known as Lumbar Decompression Surgery.
The compression of the nerves can lead to numbness in your legs and also the persistent pain in your lower back. The compression of nerves leads to pressure in other connecting nerves. When non-surgical procedures do not work correctly, it is possible to treat the disease with the help of decompression surgery.
In What Condition, the Patient Must Undergo Lumbar Decompression Surgery?
Lumbar Decompression Surgery helps to treat the following conditions:
- Sciatica and Slip Disc:
- Spinal Injuries:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Metastatic Spinal Cord Compression:
The combination of 24 bones together forms the spinal cord or vertebrae. Slip disc or any damage in the spine leads to intense pressure on the underlying bone. It is not possible to resolve the situation without surgery. However, with Lumbar Decompression Surgery, you can get rid of the stress and pain.
Lumbar Decompression Surgery is an aid for injuries that lead to fracture or inflammation in the nervous tissue. This kind of injuries profoundly affects the mobility of the body. You will undoubtedly face issues in bending or sitting for a long time.
Usually, the compression in nerves of your lower back results in narrowing the specific section of your lower back. None of the therapy or medicine can relief this medical condition. To treat the situation, you need decompression surgery.
The disease is one of the consequences of cancer. If cancer from a particular part of your body like lung spreads to the spine, it results in excessive compression on the spinal cord. To relief the heaviness, lumbar decompression surgery is useful.
Procedure for Lumbar Decompression Surgery:
The proceedings for the surgery vary depending on the condition of the patient. If a surgeon diagnoses you with the need for Lumbar Decompression Surgery, you may undergo one of the following processes:
- Spinal Fusion:
The process involves joining two or more vertebrae together with a bone. The fusion results in relieving the pressure from the nerve and also helps in strengthening the bone.
Surgeons make use of this process when a part of your spinal cord is damaged. They remove a particular section of the damaged disc to eliminate pressure from your nerve. The surgery will surely get you back to the desired condition after the recovery period.
It involves the removal of a section of your bone. The doctor removes the particular part of your bone from any one of your vertebrae. The choice of vertebrae depends upon the position of the compressed nerve. As there is no stress on the nerve after the surgery, you get to experience sufficient relief in pain.
The surgeon can fix simple conditions using either of the processes while for complex procedures, he may use the combination of surgeries. The doctor begins with the operation by giving anaesthesia to the patient. The patient cannot remain conscious during the surgery, as it is a painful procedure.
It takes minimum an hour to complete the entire treatment. However, some complex surgeries may consume more time. Like every other surgery, Lumbar Decompression Surgery also involves certain complications. Let us check them out.
Complications of Lumbar Decompression Surgery:
No matter, if the failure rate of the surgery is high or low; it certainly involves certain risks. The most common complications of Lumbar Decompression Surgery are:
- Infection is the common risk that associate with this surgery. It may either confine to the site of operation or may spread to other parts of the body.
- The other possible problem can be the formation of a blood clot. The blood clotting starts from the veins in your leg that causes numbness. In the rarest cases, the clot travels to the lungs and resulting in severe side-effects.
- Paralysis, due to damage to the spinal cord.
- Numbness in legs. It can either affect a single leg or both the legs.
Recovery After Lumbar Decompression Surgery:
The post-surgical period is very crucial. In case you want to avoid complications, you have to be careful during rehabilitation. The recovery period after the surgery requires:
- Stay in the hospital for a minimum of four days. Though stay in hospital depends on the condition of the patient.
- Use of medicines as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Following the instructions of the surgeon on do’s and don’ts.
- Adapt to physiotherapy and physical exercises.
- Avoid activities that increase stress on your back.
If you are particular about following the suggestions of the medical team during the recovery period, you can get back to your normal routine within six weeks. A sincere rehab period may avoid complications too.
Why Undergo Lumbar Decompression Surgery?
Lumbar Decompression Surgery is useful in most of the cases. It helps you to get rid of pain due to compression in your lower back. The surgery enables you to walk correctly and eradicate the numbness or weakness in your leg.
The surgery, in short, enhances your mobility and you can overcome all the nerve issues in your lower back with Lumbar Decompression.
Who Cannot Undergo Lumbar Decompression Surgery?
- A patient who is obese requires to lose weight before the surgery.
- If you are a diabetic patient, the doctor may or may not consider you fit for surgery.
- Doctors do not consider someone with a chronic medical history like lung or heart diseases for the surgery.
- The surgery may involve a higher risk for the people above the age of 65 years. The surgeon may not be sure about the outcome of the treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions About LUMBAR DECOMPRESSION TREATMENT
What are the most common risks of a Lumbar Decompression Surgery?
Some of the most common issues that associate with lumbar decompression surgery are:
- Nerve damage
- Tissue damage
- Allergy due to anaesthesia
- Blood clotting
- Infection that can be local or spread to other parts of the body resulting in severe consequences
- Loss of Blood and
- Chronic pain in the lower back
Is Spinal or Lumbar Decompression Surgery Beneficial?
Lumbar Decompression Surgery is beneficial for all types of patients who are suffering from initial stages of lumbar disorders or are suffering from chronic pain.
Not only surgery, but even spinal decompression therapy is effective in subsiding the consequences or the side-effects of the surgery that result in the pain in the spine.
What is the Cost of Lumbar Decompression in India?
The starting cost of Lumbar Decompression Surgery is USD 4,500, which is considered to be the most cost-effective in comparison to other parts of the world.
Top Hospitals for Lumbar Decomposition Surgery in India:
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
- Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
India outshines in providing the best in class treatment for Lumbar Decompression Surgery. In case you require any assistance, you can approach Denesa Health, the best medical tourism company in India. They are known for providing satisfactory services to healthcare travellers visiting India from various countries of the world. Hiring Denesa Health as your medical partner in India will solve all your issues, starting from visa to undergoing treatment. They begin with the guidance right from your online consultation to post-surgical follow-up. So, if your doctor suggests Lumbar Decomposition Surgery, visit India for top quality treatment and best results.
Top Hospitals for Lumbar Decompression Treatment
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.