( For Best Treatment In India )
MENINGIOMA SURGERY COST IN INDIA
Estimate Cost of MENINGIOMA SURGERY in India
|Meningioma Treatment Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
|Starting 5500 USD||2||4||08||12|
( 5481.6 Indian Rupees )
20 USD * 4 Days
Near Hospital, 2 Beds, Air-Conditioned, Attached Bathroom, TV, FREE Wi-Fi and Breakfast.
Kitchen for Self-Cooking.
( 4385.38 Indian Rupees )
8 USD * 2 person * 4 Days
( 1644.48 Indian Rupees )
3 USD * 2 person * 4 Days
( 11237.28 Indian Rupees )
5% of all the above expenses. Usually covers - Medicines, unknown expenses, near by sight seeing etc.
Approximate Total Cost For
Abdominoplasty in India
( Indian Rupees.)
- A meningioma is a tumour found on the membranes that protect the brain and the spinal cord inside the skull. These tumours usually originate on any of the three layers of the protective membrane. These membranes are also called meninges.
- The tumour can either be cancerous or non-cancerous. But, 90% of the tumours are slow in their growth. So, they may not be detectable in the early stages. However, some types of meningiomas are cancerous, and they can reproduce. The increase in no. of affected cells is so quick that it can spread to other parts apart from the central nervous system.
- Usually, meningioma strikes the brain, but sometimes, it may also affect the spinal cord. Meningiomas do not reflect any signs and symptoms initially neither does it reflect immediate treatment. But if the patient does not undergo the treatment at the right time, it may lead to severe consequences. If the situation is highly complicated, the growth of meningioma can prove to be fatal.
- This tumour mostly strikes women than men. It is possible to treat benign tumours with the non-surgical processes that are medicines and therapies that too if if it is detected in the early stages.
- But if you're affected with end-stage or cancerous meningiomas, then the only possible solution is meningioma surgery.
MENINGIOMA SURGERY COST
Cost of Meningioma Treatment in India:
The cost of meningioma treatment in India begins at USD 5,500, and it can vary depending upon the condition of the patient. The factors that diversify the price of treatment are:
- Preference of the neurosurgeon
- Type of treatment
- Choice of the patient for a particular hospital for treatment, and also the hotel to a stay outside the hospital
- Selection of room during the stay in the hospital
However, if you calculate the overall expenses; the cost of treatment is less in any other country.
MORE ABOUT MENINGIOMA SURGERY
Treatment of Meningioma:
The treatment of meningioma depends on various factors. Some of the essential elements are:
- Location of the tumour.
- Nature of meningioma.
- The treatment process also depends on the physical and mental well-being of the patient.
Doctors consider surgery if the meningioma is benign and located in the part of the brain where the doctors can remove it safely.
When it is possible to remove the tumour from the nervous system altogether, the process is called total resection surgery. The surgeons proceed with the treatment by introducing periodic imaging after the surgery.
If the surgeon cannot eradicate the meningioma by the surgical procedure, they make use of radiation therapy after surgery. It is the case with most of the malignant meningiomas.
In the condition, where it is not safe to perform the surgery due to the location of meningioma, the doctors opt for radiation therapy.
Sometimes, the doctor may keep the patient under observation for six months if the meningioma remains constant, and there is no considerable growth. If there are no side-effects of the meningioma in the patient and there is no change in growth; the patient may not require any surgery ever. However, the patient must consider a regular checkup.
The Procedure of Meningioma Treatment:
There exist few set steps to eradicate the meningioma. Usually, the neurosurgeons follow the below mentioned procedure.
- Surgical Procedure:
- Post-surgical Care:
- Radiotherapy or Radiation Therapy:
- Rehabilitation Therapy:
The surgeon needs to perform a periodic checkup on the patient to know the change in the growth of the tumour. It is vital to analyse if the meningioma is benign or malignant & to observe the significant symptoms of the disorder. this observation on the patient helps the surgeon to decide on the nature of the treatment& to know if the condition of the patient requires the treatment or not.
If the patient does not consider periodic checkup, the tumour may grow invariably and may lead to worsening of the situation.
A craniotomy is the most common type of surgery to remove the meningioma. The operation begins with making an incision in the scalp. Then, the surgeon removes the bone from the skull to get access to the affected area. Once the surgeon has the access, he removes the tumour, only if it is possible.
If there is any risk of brain damage, then the neurosurgeon does not opt for the removal of brain tumour but may choose to go with radiotherapy or any other method for the cure.
Once the surgery is complete, the doctor replaces the bone and closes the incision.
After the surgery, the neurologist and the specialised nurses, trained in neurology, gets hold of your situation. The surgeon shifts you to the critical care unit after the surgical proceedings to check your stability and response of your body to the treatment.
Here, the team not only assists you with your diet and medications but also teaches you some specific therapies that can help you to recover faster. They also guide you on what to do and what not after the discharge from the hospital.
Post-surgical care plays an essential role in the overall well being of the patient suffering from neurological disorders.
After the surgery, if the doctor cannot obliterate the meningioma, you may have to undergo the following medical proceedings:
In this process, the doctor treats the tumour using the X-rays or other forms of radiations to completely remove the cancer cells. This therapy helps to stop the growth of the tumour cells.
Neurosurgeons generally use this method against malignant meningiomas. The meningioma can be cancerous either by nature or based on the location. Even if the tumour is not harmful, the site can make the condition of the patient worse and treatment difficult for the doctor.
However, radiation therapy after the surgery is helpful to get rid of residual meningioma.
Rehabilitation therapy is vital to bring back the patient to regular work and personal routine. It may include speech therapies, physical therapies, mental relaxation, occupational therapies etc.
Who is the Patient for Meningioma Treatment?
Any person who reflects the following signs and symptoms must consult the neurosurgeon at the earliest.
- If you face frequent headaches and pressure at a particular point of the head, it may be a sign of the neurological disorder.
- Blurred vision.
- Inability to sense or respond to smell.
- Changes in personality.
- If you often feel numbness or weakness in your arms or legs; it may be because of meningioma.
- Slow reaction to a particular situation or say lack of understanding.
If you find any of the above signs in you or your family menbers, do not ignore and consider visiting the doctor at the earliest. If you are affected with malignant meningioma, any delay in treatment may prove to be fatal.
Who cannot undergo meningioma treatment?
The person suffering from end-stage oncological disorders may not find the cure with the treatment. Also, the overall physical and mental health of the patient determines whether he is fit for the surgery or not. To confirm the same, the neurologists first perform the diagnosis.
Make sure if you want to undergo the treatment process, you have a healthy lifestyle, and you stick to a balanced diet. A patient suffering from a neurological disorder like meningioma must maintain the perfect work-life balance. Make sure you avoid any stress and keep your mind relaxed. Give up on all sorts of addiction that are not good for health; it may be smoking, alcohol or drugs.
The other important factor that decides if the patient can consider this treatment or not is his or her financial capability. However, if you suffer any financial crisis; you can consider India for meningioma treatment. The country is known for the best quality treatment within affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions About MENINGIOMA SURGERY
Top Hospitals for Meningioma Treatment in India:
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Global Hospital, Chennai.
- Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.
- BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
If you require any support and assistance during your medical tourism to India, you can approach Denesa Health Pvt Ltd. It is one of the best healthcare tourism service provider in India that will help you with all your requirements which can be getting online medical assistance or getting a medical visa, etc.
Top Doctors for Meningioma Surgery
Top Hospitals for Meningioma Surgery
About Denesa Health
Who we are
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.