( For Best Treatment In India )
PROSTATE CANCER COST IN INDIA
Prostate Cancer Treatment Price
No. of Travellers
Days in Hospital
Days Outside Hospital
Total Days in India
The prostate gland is a genital organ in men responsible for producing a seminal fluid accountable for nourishing and transport of sperms. The origin of the cyst or unwanted cells in the prostate gland is known as prostate cancer. It considerably harms the functioning of the prostate gland.
It is one of the most prevalent cancers in men whose cause is not known, but the consequences can be very harmful.
PROSTATE CANCER COST IN INDIA
The starting cost of Prostate Cancer Treatment in India is USD 6,000. The increment in the price of treatment depends on factors like:
- Choice of hospital
- Preference of oncologist for treatment
- Drugs and medication
- Stay in the hospital for no. of days
- Selection of room inside the hospital
- Pick of the hotel outside the hospital for a stay
- Therapies after and before the treatment
- A fee of the medical team and
What is Prostate Cancer?
Prostate Cancer is the growth of cancerous cells or an abnormal mass called tumour in the prostate gland. Prostate cancer remains confined to the prostate gland and does not spread to other organs. Most of the time, it is usually harmless and does not show any significant signs and symptoms, but once it grows and the number of cancerous cells multiplies prostate cancer can be risky.
Prostate Cancer adversely affects the male reproductive system and may result in impotence. If prostate cancer is detected in the early stages, the chances of treatment and cure are higher.
Who is a Candidate for Prostate Cancer Treatment?
Anyone who has the following signs and symptoms must visit the doctor.
- Issues in urinating
- Low force in urination stream
- Discomfort in the passage of urine
- Irritation and itching in the pelvis area
- Blood in semen
- Erectile dysfunction
- Bone pain etc.
The doctor will perform specific tests and diagnosis if he detects prostate cancer; he will refer you to an oncologist.
The Procedure for Treatment of Prostate Cancer:
Just like any other process of cancer treatment, the oncologists start the therapy with tests and diagnosis. Few specific tests for prostate cancer include:
- Blood tests
- Imaging tests
Once the oncologists have all the test reports, the medical team decides on the process of treatment.
It can be treated with both the surgical and nonsurgical methods.
- The surgery starts with giving general anaesthesia to the patient.
- The oncologist may use radiation therapy or chemotherapy before the surgery to kill the cancer cells and make the surgical process easy.
- The operation is usually an open surgery method where the doctor tries to remove all the cancer cells.
- The incision is then closed and then attaches everything using sutures.
- Once the patient regains consciousness, the surgeon performs the tests again.
- If there are any remaining cancer cells, the doctor performs chemotherapy and radiation therapy to eliminate the tumour and cancer cells.
In case the patient is not fit for surgical treatment, the doctors make use of chemotherapy and radiation therapy to treat the patient.
After the Surgery:
The patient has to stay in the hospital for 4 to 6 days, depending on his condition. The patient is under observation by a complete medical team so that there are no risks involved.
The patient has to stay in town for a month after the surgery for the periodic checkup and follow-up care.
Chemotherapy and radiation therapy may continue for several months, depending on the condition of the patient. The patient must visit the doctor immediately in case of any irritation or infection. To take medicines and visit the oncologist on the given appointment, is a must to avoid any severe risks and side-effects after the surgery.
Complications After Prostate Cancer Treatment:
Prostate cancer has some of the severe complications, that include:
- Prostate Cancer can spread to other organs of the body that includes gallbladder, intestine, abdomen etc.
- It also spreads to bones by travelling through the blood-stream. It leads to weakening and breakdown.
- If prostate cancer spreads to different parts of the body, it has no treatment, and it gets tough to get rid of the disease. The last stage of prostate cancer often proves to be fatal.
- Urinary incontinence is one of the common consequences of prostate cancer and its treatment procedure. However, one can get rid of continence with the use of catheters, medicines, and in the worst case, the doctors have to perform the surgery.
- The treatment of prostate and active drugs may lead to erectile disorders. To fix erectile dysfunction, the doctors will advise you for other medicines. If the drugs do not produce desired results, you will have to undergo the surgical treatment.
It is possible to avoid complications by being attentive during your recovery period. Also, the periodic check-up with the oncologist, help to prevent the risk after the treatment.
Medical Tourists to India don't have to suffer much inconvenience, as medical tourism companies like Denesa Health are always on the run to assist the patients.
If you are in India for treatment, you can approach the team of Denesa Health to know about the best oncologists and hospital in India to avail the treatment at an affordable cost.
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.