UTERUS TRANSPLANT COST IN INDIA
- Treatment Cost
- Treatment Specification
- Top Doctors
- Top Hospitals
- Patient Testimonials
UTERUS TRANSPLANT COST IN INDIA
|Treatment for Uterus Transplant Price||No. of Travellers||Days in Hospital||Days Outside Hospital||Total Days in India|
Motherhood is one of the most desired phases in the life of a woman. But, not everyone is privileged enough to get pregnant naturally. Almost 25 % of women in the US are facing infertility issues. If we talk about overall persisting infertility; 33% of the women across the globe face problems in conceiving.
There exist a lot of solutions against sterility with the advancement in science, research and technology. It includes surrogacy, In Vitro Fertilisation(IVF), Test Tube babies etc. But, all these treatments are possible if women have a healthy womb or stable uterus. If the condition reflects the absence of the cervix or weak uterus that cannot hold the fetus until the delivery, none of the artificial methods of pregnancy is a success.
With the growing problems of infertility in the past years and continuous research of scientists, there was a new revolution in the field of reproductory surgeries. Similar to other organ transplants, the surgeons came up with the idea of Uterus Transplant.
UTERUS TRANSPLANT COST IN INDIA
As the process is in its initial stages, the cost of treatment in developed countries is very high. If you talk about uterus transplant price in the US, it ranges between USD 55,000 to USD 70,000.
However, the surgeons in India are known for providing best-in-class treatment, that too, at affordable costs. Uterus Transplant Cost in India is between USD 18,000 to 20,000. It is nearly one-third of the cost of transplantation in other countries.
If you are also suffering from sterility issues and want to have your child, Uterus Transplant is the best medical treatment that can make your dream come true.
If the cost of treatment is your prime concern, you can visit India as a medical tourist. Medical tourism companies like Denesa Health, help you in knowing the top centres for infertility treatment in the country and also can get you the appointment with the best gynaecologist.
What is the Uterus Transplant?
Uterus Transplant is a surgical procedure of replacing a diseased uterus with a healthy uterus. This therapeutic process is also helpful in case of absence of uterus.
The first ever uterus transplant was performed in the year 2017. Since then, over 30 uterus transplants have been performed across the globe, successfully. This surgical method is popular in countries like the US, India, China, Brazil, Sweden, Germany, Turkey and the Czech Republic.
As the results of the treatment are satisfactory, it is gaining pace in other parts of the world too. However, most of the couples are looking forward to undergoing Uterus Transplant in India. The reason for the same is; none of the surgeries has failed to date and, above that, the cost of treatment in India is extremely affordable.
The treatment is still under continuous research as it involves significant risks for both the donor and the receiver.
The Procedure for Uterus Transplant:
The treatment involves several tests on both the donor and the receiver. Checks and diagnosis include:
- Physical examinations
- Psychological test
- Medical diagnosis including X-ray, Sonography and other image processing procedures
- The surgeon may also ask for NOD certificate from the patient, approved by a government authority.
Once the gynaecologist is satisfied by all the reports and find the donor and the recipient compatible, he begins with the surgery.
Step by Step Description of Uterus Transplant Process:
- The surgeon first performs the IVF process for ovulation stimulation in the recipient.
- At the same time, the surgeon put the female donor for screening.
- After the complete screening process, the gynaecologist removes the healthy uterus from the donor.
- The surgeon now replaces the unhealthy uterus with the donor uterus in the recipient.
- All the four essential blood vessels connecting the uterus are surgically anastomosed in both the donor and the receiver.
- It is feasible to connect the entire vascular network to begin the necessary function of the newly placed uterus, but the fallopian tube cannot be combined.
- To enable the conceiving process without fallopian tubes, the surgeons implant frozen embryos.
After the successful completion of the surgery, the patient has to take immune suppressants for the rest of her life. It is essential to avoid the risk of organ rejection.
If the female conceives, she will have to deliver the baby by undergoing C-Section. Normal delivery in case of uterus transplant is not possible. It is because the excessive pressure on the uterus may fail the organ transplant.
The patient has to undergo the sonography regularly; else there may be severe risks. One cannot know if the uterus is functioning properly or not.
Recovery After the Surgery:
If the surgery is successful, there is no harm to the mother and the child. But, the patient has to be careful during and after the surgery.
The surgeon may recommend bed rest throughout your pregnancy, while in other cases, he may ask the patient to follow routine exercises.
So keep consulting the doctor at regular intervals and seek necessary guidance. Make sure you take all the medicines on time else the immune system of the body may reject the transplanted organ.
Also, it might lead to a failed pregnancy.
Complications After the Uterus Transplant:
Every surgical procedure involves some risks and complications. Some of the common complications after uterus transplant are:
- Surgical risks include infection accompanied by vomiting and nausea
- Organ rejection
- Considerable dangers to both the donor and receiver
There are a few or negligible chances of risks if the surgeon performing surgery on the patient is highly experienced. Undergoing treatment in India, you can be sure that you are in safe hands, as all the uterus transplants performed in top hospitals of India have been successful.
They can also solve any persisting problems in medical visa in India. If you wish, they can arrange online assistance from the doctor until you reach the country. In online video conferencing, the doctors listen to your problems and analyse your medical reports to design the treatment plan.
You can also receive an instant estimate for your entire treatment. In short, Denesa Health can be your all-time healthcare assistant in India, to help you whenever and wherever required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT UTERUS TRANSPLANT
Question 1: What is the cost of Uterus Transplant in India?
Answer: The overall price of the Uterus Transplant in India is USD 18,000 to 22,000. India is one of the countries providing you with the transplant at the minimum possible price.
Question 2: Who can be the donor for uterus transplant?
Answer: For the uterus transplant, the donor of the patient should be the mother of the patient. No one else can be the donor for the successful transplantation process. The compatibility of the uterus can be matched between the patient and the mother only.
Question 3: Which is the best hospital for the Uterus Transplant in India?
Answer: Global Hospital in Chennai is one of the best treatment centres in India.
Question 4: Who is the top doctor for the uterus transplant in India?
Answer: Dr Padmapriya Vivek has 16 years of experience in performing the uterus transplant with 100% success results.
Question 5: For how long the patient has to stay in the hospital after the uterus transplant?
Answer: The patient has to stay for a maximum of 15 days in India for the uterus transplant.
Top Hospitals for Uterus Transplant
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 2012
- International Fertility Centre or IFC, Delhi is a head office for 10 plus IFC clinics across India and Nepal. It deals in effective treatment of IVF. The centre started with its working in the year 2012 and has completed the efficient servi..[Read More]
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 2006
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is one of the leading healthcare institutes in Mumbai, serving patients from all over India and abroad. Due to its best in class services since 2006, it attracts medical tourism in multi-specialty discipl..[Read More]
speciality: Multi Speciality
Established In: 2009
- Medanta The Medcity situated in the heart of the one of the most modernised and developed city of Gurugram in India. The hospital was inaugurated in the year 2009 by one of the most famous cardiac surgeons Dr Naresh Trehan, who had been pra..[Read More]
Top Doctors for Uterus Transplant
18 years of experience , Chennai
- Dr Padmapriya is renowned experts in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Chennai. She is Head of Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Fertility, in Gleneagles Global Hospital, Chen..[Read More]
21 years of experience , Gurugram
- Dr Joshi is dedicated Gynae Oncologist, a Gynae Oncological Surgeon since 1995 and has rich experience of performing all radical surgeries for Gynaecological Cancers for last 21 Years.
- She was Fellow Gynae Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and a UICC Fellow at Buffalo, NY ..[Read More]
26 years of experience , New Delhi
Dr Dinesh Kansal, a renowned gynaecologist in India. She has extensive experience in the field of gynaecology & obstetrics over two decades. She is a Head and Senior consultant of department ..[Read More]
About Denesa Health
Who we are?
Health and Tourism can work well if you get the right assistance for places, doctors, treatment schedule, accommodation and cost of treatment involved. Do not hassle and be carefree while you are planning for your medical tourism. Denesa is here to expect the best for medical travellers. Neither the mental stress nor physical exertion is good for the patient. So, why to worry about that when your all-time medical tourism partner Denesa Health is with you be it a well-planned surgery or travel in case of emergency. Contact Denesa Health to avail of different kinds of Medical Tourism requirements. You take care of your health and focus on getting better with every day.
To serve our clients with the best options to go for their treatment. To make them available with top-notch medical specialists and hospitalisation in India. We make sure that patients visiting from different countries get the best quality of therapeutics within their budget.
Fronting as a leading and most trusted medical tourism service provider.
The Objective of Denesa Health:
To facilitate the patients with the best quality doctoring for their illness. We help our customers with:
- ● Getting the exaction about the cost of treatment.
- ● To fix an appointment with the appropriate surgeon as per the convenience at both the ends.
- ● Helping with foreign travel and visa formalities.
- ● Arranging for remote consultation.
- ● Travel arrangements and booking.
- ● Finding the nearest accommodation and food for patients and family.
- ● Getting the treatment done at the earliest possible.
- ● Assistance with language translators.
- ● To accomplish all the formalities before, during and after the therapy.
- ● Currency exchange.
- ● Regular follow up post surgery for the recovery.
Presently, Denesa Health helps outpatient from countries including Cambodia, Kenya, Liberia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe to find the excellent solution to their aids in India.
Why Denesa Health?
Denesa Health has always been a choice for medical tourism because of the highly dedicated team that works with complete dedication to assisting the personalised requirements of the sufferer.
Denesa Health can assist the customer expectation as it has a favourable association with:
- ● 80+ Hospitals
- ● 1000+ Doctors
- ● 500 Connecting Professionals
- ● 2000+ Hospital Rooms
- ● 50+ Ambulances
- ● 400+ Contented Patients
, and is continuously expanding to serve in different health realms.
We are striving at our best to connect with significant hospitals and surgeons to provide unmatched treatment for our global patients in India.