Dr. Hrishikesh Dattatraya Pai, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Sr Consultant Gynaecologist
- Qualifications: MD
- Experience: 37 Years
- Speciality: IVF,Laparoscopy
- Category: IVF
- Hospital :Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Dr Hrishikesh Dattatraya Pai one of the most leading gynaecologists in India. He is currently the Director of the Bloom IVF Group which runs eight IVF centres all over India including Lilavati hospital Mumbai and Fortis hospitals in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Mohali and Navi Mumbai and Sakra World Hospital, Bengaluru. He is the former Senior Vice President of FOGSI in 2006. His experience in the field of Gynecology had enabled him to achieve the premier position as the Past Secretary-General of the FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India) one of the largest organizations of professional doctors in the country consisting of 33,000 Gynaecologists.
- Infertility therapy & Family planning
- Operative Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
- Endovaginally Sonography
List of Awards
- Best Intern’s Prize, G S Medical college, Mumbai University 1983.
- MD Gold Medallist, University of Mumbai, 1985.
- Herculean Desa prize for the best thesis 1986.
- Best paper prize at the All India conference 2001.
- Rajiv Gandhi Rashtriya Ekta Award, 2002. (Presented at Teen Murti Bhavan, at the hands of Shree Buta Singh).
- Best Doctor’s Award, Indian Medical association (Mumbai west).
- Recipient of the RK Excellence Awards 2010 for ‘Excellent IVF Doctor in India’.
- Dr Pai has received the Frost and Suleiman International award 2013 for the best Infertility Services India.
- Dr Pai is the recipient of 21st Lions Gold Award for the year 2014 – 2015.
- Dr Pai has received the Medscape India Unite for care National award in 2014 for excellence in gynaecology.
- Dr Pai has received FERTICON 2015 Life Time Award for excellence in the field of Assisted Reproductive Techniques.
- Assistant Honorary Consultant - K. Bhabha Municipal General Hospital
- Assistant Honorary Professor - Dr D.Y. Patil Medical College, Mumbai (Bombay)University teaching experience of 13 years at undergraduate & post-graduate level)
- Consultant Gynaecologist - Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai
- Scientific Director - Babies & Us Fertility, IVF & ICSI Centre, Opera House. An ART unit being run for the past 10 years
- Scientific Director - Babies & Us Fertility, IVF & ICSI Centre, Lilavati Hospital
- Medical Director - Pearl Family Welfare Hospital, Mumbai
- Chairman genetics & Foetal Medicine committee FOGSI 2002 to 2006
- Secretary Indian association of Gynaecological Endoscopists
- Librarian Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society
- Member Governing Council Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Laboratory Expertise
Education & Training
- M.D., F.C.P.S., F.I.C.O.G. MSc (USA).