Dr. I P S Oberoi, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Head : Orthopaedics & Chief : Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Experience:
- Qualifications: MS,MCH
- Experience: 1 Years
- Speciality: Bilateral Hip Replacement,Knee Replacement,Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction ACL,Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction PCL,Shoulder Arthroscopy,Hip Resurfacing,Joint Replacement,Elbow Arthroscopy,Ankle Arthroscopy
- Category: Orthopaedic
- Hospital :Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Dr IPS Oberoi, the most renowned orthopaedic surgeon, with extensive experience of more than two decades of his field, is currently working as a Head: Orthopaedics & Chief: Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram. Dr IPS Oberoi is a specialist in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries of Shoulder, Knee, Elbow, Ankle and Hip, joints. He is one of among only a few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery, i.e. Key Hole Surgery (Arthroscopy) for Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Ankle problems. Also, he has specific methods of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of Knee.
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Labral Tear of Hip.
- Sports Injury.
- Meniscus Repair.
List of Awards
- He is the only arthroscopic surgeon working in a Joint Commission International (JCI), US accredited hospital in Gurgaon, India.
- He has published several papers in India and abroad and is a member of prestigious medical associations.
- Dr Oberoi believes in promoting health awareness and following a healthy lifestyle. He has given Lectures in Various International and National meetings.
- He is an expert in Primary and Revision Joint replacement surgeries of Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Elbow and Ankle joints.
- He is one of the first and among only few surgeons to start minimally invasive reconstructive surgery that is Key Hole surgery (Arthroscopy) for Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Ankle problems. In addition, has mastered techniques of managing Multi-Ligament and complex injuries of Knee.
- He has published Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Sports injury related research publications in text books, journals and prepared manuscripts for Arthroscopy education for young orthopods.
- He is visiting surgeon to Al Tawara Medical / Teaching hospital, Ministry of Health, Sanna, Yemen. He is also visiting surgeon in Military Hospital, Sanna, Yemen. He is also invited as a surgeon in medical schools and hospitals in Iraq, Iran, Oman and Syria.
- He has given Lectures in Various International and National meetings.
Education & Training
- MS (Orth.), M Ch Orth. (Liverpool, U.K.).
- Trained in joint replacement and adult reconstructive trauma surgery.
- Surgical training in knee reconstructive surgery - Henriettenstiftung, Hannover, Germany.
- Joint replacement training - Nuffield Hospital, Exeter, U.K and Joint Replacement unit, Queen Elizabeth hospital, Exeter, U.K.
- Trained in knee arthroscopy and reconstruction - Sporthopaedicum, Strobing, Germany and Rosebank clinic, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Trained in shoulder surgery - Centre Hospitalier, St Gregoire, Rhein, France and Cape shoulder clinic, Cape Town, South Africa.