( For Best Treatment In India )
Dr Kanika Sharma, delhi
- Medical Oncologist at Dharamshila Cancer Hospital and Research Center, Vasundhara Enclave.
- Consultant, Medical Oncology and Haemato Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi.
- Resident Consultant Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi.
- Resident Consultant Oncology at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Old Rajendra Nagar.
- General Physician
LIST OF AWARDS
- Received Gold medal for achieving first position in HP University in MBBS.
- Received Gold medal by Himotkarsh (state association) for achieving first position in HP University in MBBS.
- Received “Dr Kranti Mohan Sharma memorial award” for First Position in final MBBS.
- Got Distinction in Anatomy.
- Achieved First position in Anatomy, Pathology.
- Received Merit Certificate on achieving 6th rank in HP state board examination in XIIth
- Received Award for the ‘Best fellowship for doctors aged less than 35 years” in AROICON 2008 by Association of radiation oncologists of India.
- Received Best Paper Award for paper in post PG category at NZAROICON 2012
- Received Best Paper Award for research paper presentation at SAARC Federation of Oncology 2014 at NEW DELHI
- Received Clinical Excellence in medical services award by IMA east Delhi - 2016
- Permanent Registered under Delhi Medical Council.
- Registered under Punjab Medical Council.
- Life Member of Association of Radiation Oncologists of India.
- Life member of Indian Society of Oncology.
- Life member of Oncology.
- Life member of Indian Society of Brachytherapy.
- Life member of Indian Society Neurooncology (ISNO).
- Member of ESTRO.
- Life member of Indian College of Radiation Oncology.
- Credited with many publications in national and international journals and has participated in clinical trials. Dr. Kanika is a reviewer for many international journals.
- Clinical Lead & Senior Consultant, Radiation Oncology at Dharamshila Narayana Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- MBBS from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, in 2001.
- MD, Radiotherapy from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, in 2006.