Dr Manju Aggarwal, Gurugram
Dr Manju Aggarwal, Gurugram
- Director : Nephrology & Kidney Transplantation
- 37 Years
- MBBS, MD, DNB, MBA
- Organ Transplant
- Dr Manju Aggarwal a most renowned nephrologist with many years of extensive-ranging experience in Nephrology at one of the best medical institutes, including, the University of Minnesota, which is one of the best in the world. In present, Dr Manju is associated as a Director of the Nephrology department at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. Dr Aggarwal is expertise in treating critically ill patients with acute and chronic renal failure, patients on dialysis and renal transplants. She experienced in managing severe and high-risk renal transplants.
- Critical Care Nephrology: Fluids & Acid-base Disorders and Renal Replacement Therapy in ICUs.
- Dialysis, including home dialysis.
- Kidney Transplantation - specialized in highly sensitized and incompatible transplantations.
- Nephrology, chronic renal failure.
LIST OF AWARDS
- Co-organizer, 1st Postgraduate course in Nephrology 2001, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Faculty & Speaker in various CMEs and Postgraduate Courses.
- Chairperson & member of various Hospital Administrative Committee, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals.
- Registered under Haryana State Medical Council, 2012
- Member of American Society of Nephrology
- Member of International Society of Nephrology
- Member of Indian Society of Nephrology
- Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Member of Delhi Nephrology Society
- Director and Head, Department of Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon Since February 2012.
- Sr Consultant (Nephrology), Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, from January 1996 to February 2012.
- Sr Consultant and Head (Nephrology), Sant Parmanand Hospital, 18, Shamnath Marg, Delhi, from August 2001 to March 2006.
- Consultant Panelist (Nephrology) in Escort’s Heart Institute, New Delhi from August 1993 - July 2006.
- Consultant Nephrologist, Mool Chand Hospital, Lajpat Nagar III, New Delhi, from August 1993 – February 1996.
- Consultant Nephrologist, Tirath Ram Shah Hospital, 2 Battery Lane, New Delhi, from August 1993 – February 1996.
- Fellow in Nephrology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA from July 1990 – July 1992.
Teaching & Administrative Positions:
- Since February 2012: Designated Teacher & thesis guide for DNB (Nephrology), Department of Nephrology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon.
- 2001 to January 2012: Designated Teacher and Thesis guide for DNB (Nephrology), Department of Nephrology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Chairperson and member of various Hospital Administrative Committees, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Faculty and speaker in various CMEs and Postgraduate Courses.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- MBA (Healthcare Administration), from Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, Delhi in 2008.
- DNB (Diplomate of National Board, Nephrology), from National Board of Examinations, India in 1993.
- Fellowship in Nephrology, University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, MN, USA in 1992.
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India in 1980
- MBBS, from Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi, India in 1976.
Gurugram - India