Contact Us +91-7428231453
Dr Naresh Trehan, Gurugram
Dr Naresh Trehan, Gurugram
- Chairman & Managing Director : Medanta Heart Institute
- 48 Years
- MBBS, Diploma in Cardiology
- Cardiothoracic , Cardiovascular , Coronary Angioplasty, Pacemaker Implantation, VAD, ASD, CABG, MVR, AVR
- Dr Naresh Trehan, a world-renowned name in the area of a cardiovascular and cardiothoracic surgery. Presently he is the Chairman and Managing Director at Medanta- The Medicity Gurgaon. He has an experience of over 5 decades of experience in the field of cardiovascular surgery. He specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Heart Transplant. He has been awarded the highly prestigious award Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan from Government of India for distinguished service in medicine. He has performed over 48,000 Successful Open Heart Surgeries.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Heart Transplant
LIST OF AWARDS
- Dr. B. C. Roy National Award, 2005
- Life Time Achievement Award, 2002
- FRACS (Hon), 2002
- AMA Physician’s Recognition Award, 2001
- Padma Bhushan, 2001
- Rotary Ratna Award, 1996
- Rajiv Gandhi National Unity Award, 1995
- India International Gold Award, 1995
- Padma Shri, 1991
- Member of Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Member of International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- Member of Society of Thoracic Surgeons of U.S.A.
- Member of Scientific Council of the American College of Angiology, U.S.A.
- Member of Royal Society of Medicine, London.
- Member of American College of Surgeons, USA.
- Member of International Medical Sciences Academy.
- Member of International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Minneapolis, USA.
- Member of Heart Surgery Forum”, Charlottesville, VA, USA.
- Member of Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeons of Asia.
- Member of European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery.
- Member of Indian Industries - Healthcare Industry Committee.
- Member of Indian Health Care Federation.
- Member of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Member of Vice Chairman, Services Export Promotion Council, Govt. of India.
- Member of Task Force on Skill Development, XIth Five Year Plan, Planning Commission, Govt. of India.
- Member of Governing Council TIFAC (Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council), New Delhi Member.
- Member of Institute Body of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Member of Governing Council of Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Bangalore, India.
- Appointed as Personal Surgeon at The President of India.
- Appointed as Honorary Consultant, Cardiothoracic Surgery, to the Armed Forces Medical Services Appointed as Personal Surgeon to the President of India
- Registered under Haryana State Medical Council, 2010
- Over 48,000 Successful Open Heart Surgeries to His Credit
- Over 350 Scientific Publications and Presentations In National And International Conferences
- Present Chairman and Managing Director at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant, Cardio Vascular Surgery at Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar
- Executive Director and Chief Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Institute
- Present Personal Surgeon at The President of India.
- Present Honorary Consultant at Cromwell Hospital, London, UK
- Present Honorary Visiting Professor, Cardiovascular Surgery at LPS Institute of Cardiology
- Present Honorary Consultant, Cardiothoracic Surgery at Armed Forces Medical Services
- Present Honorary Visiting Professor of Surgery at Bangladesh Medical College, Dhaka
- Assist Professor of Surgery at New York University Medical Center, New York, USA
- Clinical Instructor in Surgery at New York University Medical Center, New York, USA
- Teaching Assistant in Surgery at New York University Medical Center, New York, USA
- Attending Cardiothoracic Surgeon at New York University Medical Center, New York, USA
- Attending Cardiothoracic Surgeon at New York Infirmary-Beekman Downtown Hospital, New York, U.S.A
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- MBBS - King George Dental College, Lucknow, 1968
- Diploma in Cardiology - American Board of Surgery, U.S.A, 1977
- Diplomater, American Board of Cardiology - American Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery, USA, 1979
- Gurugram - India