Dr. Rajiv Chhabra, Gurugram, Gurgaon
- Designation : Chief : Paediatric
- Qualifications: MBBS,MD
- Experience: 25 Years
- Speciality: Epilepsy,Brain Cancer,Respiratory disorders
- Category: Oncology
- Hospital :Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Dr Rajiv Chhabra is a well-known pediatrician, he is presently working at Artemis Hospital,Gurugram. He has over 25 years of experience and has been a special interest in interest include paediatric oncology, treatment of haemophiliacs and haemofiltration/ haemodialysis/ peritoneal dialysis for children. He is a member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London, UK.
- His interests involve taking care of kids with childhood asthma and respiratory disorders.
- Childhood Immunization.
- Childhood Asthma.
- Epilepsy & Obesity.
- New-born Care.
- Recurrent Respiratory Infections.
List of Awards
- He is an advisor to health-based publications.
- Royal College of Paediatrics & Child-Health, London
- Critical Care Branch of IAP
- Member of IAP Gurgaon
- Member of IMA
- Dr Chhabra has a vast experience in management of neonatal and paediatric emergencies, medical & surgical neonatal intensive care and is also and pals certified.
- His areas of interest include paediatric oncology, treatment of haemophiliacs and hemofiltration/ haemodialysis/ peritoneal dialysis for children.
- Dr Chhabra has been active in the field of community child health and immunization and child health clinics at various schools. he is actively involved in research and academics and has got many publications under his belt.
Education & Training
- Master’s Degree in Paediatrics (MD), Mumbai University.
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of Rajasthan.
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London, UK.