Dr Rita Bakshi, New Delhi
Dr Rita Bakshi, New Delhi
- 25 Years
- MBBS, MD
- IVF, IUI
- IVF, IUI, ICSI & Surrogacy, Recurrent Miscarriage, Endometriosis & Ovulatory disorders and their tre
Dr Rita Bakshi is the chairperson & founder of International Fertility Centre, Delhi. IFC is the oldest fertility clinic and one of the most famous IVF clinics in India. Dr Bakshi has expertise in IVF, IUI, ICSI, surrogacy, recurrent miscarriage, endometriosis and ovulatory disorders.
Over the last two decades, Dr Rita Bakshi has helped couples conceive 4000+ babies via IVF (In Vitro Fertilization).
She has gained international recognition for her ground-breaking work in ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology). She also found ADIVA group of Hospitals.
- ICSI & Surrogacy.
- Recurrent Miscarriage.
- Endometriosis & Ovulatory disorders and their treatments.
LIST OF AWARDS
- Received Jansanskriti “Rashtriya Samman” Award 2013.
- Got Rashtriya Gaurav Award by India International Friendship Society, 2011.
- Received Women Entrepreneurship Award in the Field of Medicine, 2015.
- Best Upcoming IVF Chain Award, 2015.
- Received of IMA Award - 2016
- Performed more than 6000 caesarean sections, 3000 Hysterectomies including non-descent Hysterectomies even up to 16-week size uterus.
- Has done more than 1000 cases of IVF annually at all the centres with a success rate of over 45%.
- Have Done Tubal recanalization using a microscope with an excellent result.
- Have successfully deal with male infertility, testicular biopsy, frozen sperm ICSI.
- Success rate of over 80% in Egg Donor Surrogacy.
- Dr Rita has extensive experience in all fields of assisted conception, with a special interest in IVF and Egg Donor Surrogacy.
- She’s also the founder of ADIVA group of Hospitals.
- During the past two decades of service, Dr Rita Bakshi has brought happiness to thousands of couples and performed over 6000 caesarean sections, 3000 Hysterectomies, 1000 cases of IVF annually with a success rate of over 45%.
- She is internationally renowned for her pioneering work in assisted reproductive technology (ART).
- Established International Fertility Centre in 2012 where she continues to work on various ART procedures till date.
- Dr Rita Bakshi establishes various IVF and ICSI centres in several cities of India.
- Over a span of 10 years, Dr Rita is now associated with several successful IVF centres set-up in Haryana and Rajasthan.
- The various techniques of assisted reproduction including ovulation induction, IUI, IVF, ICSI, Egg/sperm/embryo donation and surrogacy are now performed at IFC clinic with an outstanding degree of care and support of international standard and success.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- She completed her MBBS Degree in the year 1983 from Lady Harding Medical College, University of Delhi.
- Then, she completed her Diploma in Obstetrician and Gynaecologist from St. Stephens Hospital in 1987.
- After that, Dr Rita completed her MD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi in 1990.
- Later on, she obtained advanced training in Tubal Microsurgery and WHO Fellowship in Gynaecologic Oncology from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Besides these, Dr Rita also holds Diploma in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) from KKIVF Hospital, Singapore and Diploma in Endoscopy from Kiel Germany.