( For Best Treatment In India )
Dr Sameer Kaushal, Gurugram
- Dr Sameer Kaushal is a Head of Ophthalmology in Artemis Hospitals Hospitals, in Gurugram, India.
- He is a qualified eye surgeon from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- He has pioneered new procedures including new surgical procedures and minimally invasive treatments.
- He has valuable experience in performing various eye surgeries especially anterior segment surgeries including phaco surgery for Cataract, LASIK & Corneal transplantation.
- His expertise extends to the latest treatment modalities including sutureless corneal transplants and artificial corneas.
- He has also been involved in various teaching and research activities with multiple research papers published in various international journals.
- He has also co-authored books concerning Lasik surgery, corneal disorders, & corneal transplantation.
- Refractive Surgery
- Corneal Surgery
- Anterior Segment Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Teeth Straightening/Braces
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Glaucoma Evaluation / Treatment
- Corneal Collagen Cross-Linking
- Yag Iridotomy
- Visual Field Test
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography
- Diabetic Eye Checkup
- Reduced Vision
- Corneal Ulcer Treatment
- Eye Checkup - General
- Optical Coherence Tomography (Oct)
LIST OF AWARDS
- Article "Complication of LASIK surgery" in 2006
- Article "Role of Intracameral antibiotics in cataract surgery" in 2005
- Project " To study of the prevalence of depression in village Sotai" in 1998
- A survey " To study of the prevalence of active cases of adult tuberculosis in an urban slum" in 1997
- Poster Presented in 2007 annual meeting of American Academy of Ophthalmology in 2010
- Poster Presented in Asia - ARVO in 2005
- Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Member of All India Ophthalmological Society
- Member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS)
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Registered under HMC 3503 Haryana State Medical Council, 2008
- Numerous publications and presentations in National and International Conferences
- Head – Ophthalmology at Artemis Hospitals
- Consultant & Owner at PL Memorial Eye Clinic
- Senior Consultant & Head at Artemis Hospital
- Junior Resident at AIIMS
- Medical Officer at AIIMS
- Senior Resident at AIIMS
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, in New Delhi
- Post Graduate: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in Ophthalmology - Dr R.P. Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, in New Delhi
- Diplomate of National Board (D.N.B.) in Ophthalmology from National Board of Examination, in New Delhi
Gurugram - India