( For Best Treatment In India )
Dr Sandeep Vaishya, Gurugram
- Worked as Faculty in the Department of Neurosurgery at All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi for 10 years and also as an Adjunct Professor.
- Head of Department- Neurosurgery, Max Institute of Neurosciences, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Intracranial Tumor Surgery, including - skull base Tumors.
- Minimal Invasive and Image Guided Neurosurgery.
- Spinal Surgery & Minimal invasive spinal Surgery.
- Functional Neurosurgery:
- Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson, Dystonia, OCD and Epilepsy.
- Surgery for spasticity.
- Surgery for pain.
- Gamma Knife Radio Surgery.
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery with special interest in Brachial Plexus Injuries
LIST OF AWARDS
- Herbert Krause Medal for Best Paper in Neuro-Oncology (NSI 2001).
- Sundt Fellowship by Mayo Clinic, USA.
- Life Membership Award by Mayo Alumni Association.
- Gold Medal in medical school.
- Dr Majeed Memorial Oration Karachi, Pakistan 2008.
- Dr Sandeep Vaishya has contributed more than 50 papers and chapter in peer-reviewed medical journals and textbooks.
- He has delivered more than 60 guest lectures in India and abroad.
- Worked as Faculty in the Department of Neurosurgery at All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi for 10 years and also as an Additional Professor.
- Head of Department- Neurosurgery, Max Institute of Neurosciences, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- M.B.B.S. and M.S. (General Surgery) from GR Medical college, Gwalior.
- M.Ch. (Neurosurgery) from AIIIMS, New Delhi.
- Faculty in Department of Neurosurgery at AIIMS for 10 years.
- Fellowship from Mayo Clinic, USA.