( For Best Treatment In India )
Dr Sarita Rani Jaiswal, Delhi
- Dr Sarita Rani Jaiswal is Lead Consultant for the BMT and Haematology at Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre.
- Awarded by the ESH-EBMT scholarship for her work in Haploidentical BMT.
- She has Fellowships under BMT from Italy at the University of Parma under Professor Franco Aversa and San Martino Hospital at Genova under Professor Andrea Bacigalupo.
- She received a fellowship as a Visiting Physician at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre, Seattle, the USA in 2013.
- She has also trained exclusively in TCRalfabeta depleted Haploidentical BMT under Prof Aversa, who is a pioneer in this field.
- BMT and Haematology
LIST OF AWARDS
- Received Award the ESH-EBMT scholarship for her work in Haploidentical BMT
- Member of American Society of Blood & Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT).
- Member of American Society of Hematology.
- Member of the European Hematology Association (EHA).
- Member of Asia Pacific Hematology Consortium (APHCON)
- Guest Editor for the special issue on Haploidentical Transplantation-Advances in Hematology.
- Peer Reviewer for BMT journal, BBMT etc.
- Over 50 international publications and presentations in National and International Conferences.
- Lead consultant for the BMT and Haematology at Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- MBBS, MD, B.Sc.
- Critical Care Medicine.
- BMT (Italy).
- As Visiting Physician at FHCRC, Seattle, USA.
Delhi – India