Contact Us +91-7428231453
Dr Vikas Dua, Gurugram
Dr Vikas Dua, Gurugram
- Head & Senior Paediatric Haematology Oncology & Sickle Cell Consultant
- 25 Years
- MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), FNB (Paediatric Haematology Oncology)
- Paediatric Haematology, Haemato Oncology, Paediatric haploidentical transplant, Sickle Cell
- Dr Vikas Dua, one of the best Paediatric Hemato Oncologist and Sickle cell specialist in India. He is currently working as an Additional Director & HOD, Institute Of Blood Disorders And Sickle Cell at Fortis Memorial Research Institute FMRI, Gurugram. Dr Dua has performed some of the rarest transplants which no other doctor else has done in India. Dr Dua and his team have done over 200 paediatric transplants. He is also known for his excellent outcome in stem cell transplants, especially in Paediatric haploidentical transplantations.
- Benign Paediatric haematology, haemato-oncology.
- Matched sibling and unrelated and Paediatric haploidentical transplants.
- Blood Disorders And
- Bone Marrow Transplant
LIST OF AWARDS
- Dr Dua received Best outgoing Fellow in FNB of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Dr Dua has performed some of the rarest transplants which no other doctors have done in India.
- Dr Dua with his team has done over 200 paediatric transplants.
- He is also known for his excellent outcome in stem cell transplants, especially in Paediatric haploidentical transplantations.
- Dr Vikas Dua got many international and national awards for his outstanding work in Paediatrics Bone Marrow Transplants.
- Dr Dua is known for his expertise Sickle Cell and in paediatric haematology.
- Numerous publications and presentations in National and International Conferences on his credit.
Additional Director & HOD, Institute Of Blood Disorders And Bone Marrow Transplant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute FMRI, Gurugram.
Senior resident, Department of Paediatrics in Rohtak and Delhi.
- Consultant Paediatric Haematology Oncology Action CANCER Hospital, Delhi.
- Senior Consultant Paediatric Hematoma Oncology and Sickle Cell, Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- FNB in Paediatric haematology oncology from India's premier institute Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2010
- Advance fellowship in Paediatric Bone marrow transplants from Singapore in 2013
- Paediatric BMT from St. Jude Children Hospital, the USA in 2014
- MBBS from PGIMS, Rohtak
- MD from PGIMS, Rohtak