( For Best Treatment In India )
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Mulund-west
- Fortis Hospitals have their own significance in all the cities across India. It is serving amazingly in healthcare department since 1996 with very high success rates. If we talk about Mumbai specifically then the Fortis had its foundation in Mumbai in the year 2002. Blood banks in Fortis hospital, Mumbai are NABH accredited and even the pathology labs are certified that is three times accredited by NABL. Being the best in its services and operation the hospital has earned a huge number of awards. A few of them find its mention below:
- In 2011, Fortis hospital, Mumbai received its first award for ‘ Best Orthopaedic Hospital in India.’
- In 2012 Fortis, Mumbai was awarded by President of India for ‘National Energy Conservation Award.
- It was a consecutive winner for two years that is in year 2012 and 2013, ‘FICCI Healthcare Award for Operational Excellence’.
- Fortis Hospital, Mumbai received an award at British Medical Journal awards in 2014 for ‘Medical Team of the year’.
- These are just the few awards to describe the speciality of the hospital, it has many more in the series and continues to receive the appreciation for its outstanding performance in all the ways.
TEAM AND SPECIALTIES
The team at Fortis Mumbai is very well divided in separate units like a separate healthcare unit that includes physicians, geriatrics, paediatrics, medical assistants, skilled staff, nurses and a lot more. A special cardiology team that includes specialists for by-pass surgery, interventional cardiology and non-invasive cardiology. Talking about the emergency and trauma care units, it is handled by ACLS certified post graduates. Even the nurses and internists are specially trained so that there is no compromise in the quality of treatment. It is also famous for its Dermatologists, who can treat all types of skin cancers and other issues. The hospital is also known for providing best in-class services for more than 40 specialities. Some of the common specialities treated in the hospital are:
- Maternity care.
- Cardiac care
- Child care
- Emergency response
- Neurology care.
- Skin care.
- Organ Transplant Programme and many more.
- The hospital has a beautiful, comfortable and luxurious infrastructure where a patient and family can have a most convenient stay.
- Fortis, Mumbai has 300 beds in the common rooms for the treatment of patients with personalised requirements. Apart from that there are 48 classic private rooms, 21 classic rooms for double sharing, 2 private premium rooms, 48 twin premium rooms, 6 suites and a economic room which has an accommodation capacity for 8 males and 8 females.
- Fortis, Mumbai also owns Radiology Department that is equipped with all the advanced equipment that includes the operations related to MRI, CT, x-rays, Ultrasound, Mammography to be completed easily and precisely.
- It is located at a distance of just 16 kms from the airport. The area is well connected with local transportation where you can call the cabs and taxis through phones. In short no issues related to conveyance.
Mulund Goregaon link road, Mulund-west,
Comform During Stay
- Neat and clean rooms
- Luxurious Amenities
- Family Accommodation
- Phone with International calling facility
- Private Rooms
- Currency exchange
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Credit card and Debit Card Facilities
- Special diet for patients
- Customized food for family
- Online Assistance
- Maintaining Medical Records
- Tests and Diagnosis
- Rehabilitation and Recovery
- Transfer of Medical Records
- Patient Admission And Discharge Formalities
- Legalisation of Documents
- Airport Pick and Drop
- Local Tourism
- Local travel Bookings
- Private car and Driver facility
- Air Ambulance
- Visa and travel Assistance