( For Best Treatment In India )
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is one of the leading healthcare institutes in Mumbai, serving patients from all over India and abroad. Due to its best in class services since 2006, it attracts medical tourism in multi-specialty disciplines. The Hospital is accredited by NABL, India, CAP, USA, NABH and JCI. There exists no other hospital in Mumbai that has full time specialty system that enables the patients to have easy access to specialists for consultation and treatment in case of emergency. The care pathway treatment systems and protocol systems are used to offer the best customer interface.
TEAM & SPECIALITIES
The team at KDAH, Mumbai is completely dedicated and follows FTSS. KDAH hosts the world’s first whole radiosurgery system. Within the 48 months of the launch, the Hospital built a record of completing 1000 Robotic surgeries at the earliest. The Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, by reliance group in Mumbai is ranked as the no.1 hospital in western India. The specialities of the hospital that are been considered are:
- Cosmetic and Plastic surgery.
For this the hospital is considered no. 1 however it performs equally well in other specialities too that includes
- Knee Implants
- Limb Transplants
- Heart Surgery etc.
- Talking about the infrastructure KDAH, Mumbai is awarded as the Smartest Hospital Building in India by Times of India and Honeywell. It is in consideration with different perspectives and features of the building that includes power consumption control, uninterrupted power supply, personal protection, indoor environment quality and much more.
- KDAH, is the first hospital to have a 3 room Intera-operative suit. It is entirely interconnected where a patient doesn’t require to move from one room to another but is shifted within the suit as per the need.
- The hospital is spread over an area of 10 lakh square feet. There are 17 floors in the building each taking care of different specialities and offering complete convenience to the patient. Apart from that it also includes two huge basement area.
- KDAH owns the largest Dialysis centre of central Asia that includes 42 machines.
- It has the largest multi-speciality rehabilitation centre that is spread across an area of 30,000 square feet contributing to the largest rehabilitation centre in India.
- The hospital building is well-connected with over 30 elevators offering ease of travel within the hospital.
- It also includes 14 consultation clinics that work in different specialities and is working 24x7x365.
- There are 22 operating Theatres, 180 ICU beds and 750 inpatient beds that make the room for the maximum number of patients to be treated at a single time.
Rao Saheb, Achutrao Patwardhan Marg,
Four Bungalows, Andheri West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053
Comform During Stay
- Neat and clean rooms
- Luxurious Amenities
- Family Accommodation
- Phone with International calling facility
- Private Rooms
- Currency exchange
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Credit card and Debit Card Facilities
- Special diet for patients
- Customized food for family
- Online Assistance
- Maintaining Medical Records
- Tests and Diagnosis
- Rehabilitation and Recovery
- Transfer of Medical Records
- Patient Admission And Discharge Formalities
- Legalisation of Documents
- Airport Pick and Drop
- Local Tourism
- Local travel Bookings
- Private car and Driver facility
- Air Ambulance
- Visa and travel Assistance